happy christmas

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
curt
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

happy christmas

Post by curt » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:57 pm

i hope everyone had a happy Christmas . or holiday for the religion you follow
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Re: happy christmas

Post by Jeff L » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Merry Christmas man
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain

hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:09 pm

Thanks Much , Curt.

Hope the newyear is good to you.

Greetings to Everyone.

I am planning a road trip to Colorado in early summer.

Post any travel plans you may have, whoever reads this.

Thanks.

curt
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:51 pm

thanks jeff and hans
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:07 pm

late, but Merry Christmas folks! this year was a year for us to go back for a visit so i wanted to try and arrange a get-together, but this time was just too busy. it was a real good trip, just busy.

I hope 2018 is better to everyone than 2017 was!
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/

curt
Contributor

Post by curt » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:24 pm

it must be hard living in another country trying to see everyone in the short time your actually able to visit . best to you and yours

Return to “The Bull Pen”