Where is all the old stuff?

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
IRISH
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi All,
My name is Craig Irish. I live in Northern California. I've been a member for a long time but I am re registering because the board is new. I have a project build thread on this board call Irish's Old School Chopper Project. I'm glad the board is still going and I very much appreciate Dan keeping it going. Thanks Dan!
Craig

Where is all the old stuff?

Post by IRISH »

It's good to see the board up and running, but where is all of the old information and project build logs? I don't have a copy of my old school chopper build which was built using the chopper builders handbook on the original site. Is it lost forever?
sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Re: Where is all the old stuff?

Post by sleepyonthree »

Looks to be the old board is access history. All that shows is a pointer for the new board.
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Ask Dan - I think he may have access to some of it....

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

dan said he was going to try and get the old bord up as a read only thing so he might have a copy he could get ya
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
IRISH
Lurker
My name is Craig Irish. I live in Northern California. I've been a member for a long time but I am re registering because the board is new. I have a project build thread on this board call Irish's Old School Chopper Project. I'm glad the board is still going and I very much appreciate Dan keeping it going. Thanks Dan!
Craig

Post by IRISH »

OK cool thanks y'all...
IRISH
Lurker
Craig

Post by IRISH »

Budoka (Dan) do you have a link to my old school chopper build that was on the old CBH board? There were some pictures on there that I don't have on my current computer. I am trying to put my build log back together and I am also needing to get the pictures for Gary. Can you please help? Thanks man!
BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Post by BIGJIM »

gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

If the old site's crash was due to a bungled hack , is there any chance of identifying the hacker ?

I for one would like to pay him a little visit !!

Return to “The Bull Pen”