Hi Ya'll....

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Re: Hi Ya'll....

Post by Maxthegardener »

yona wrote:from sunny N E Florida........... :D

From wet n wilde Scotland :D
DKillam
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan - it's me again! PLEASE let me join!! My password is "peanut brittle" and I like to share. :) Thanks for taking on this huge undertaking - I'll try not to disappoint - after all, I'm not through with my build stuff!

Post by DKillam »

Just cruisin by and thought I'd stop in and say "Hi".
Don
triker_chewie
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: chewie from perth western australia. i'm triking up a vw and chopping up a yamaha and repairing broken tools. jeez 200 characters is a lot. GOT A WIFE AND KIDS SPENDING ALL MY PLAY MOEY ON FOOD AND CLOTHES AND OTHER USELESS SHIT sorry bout the caps put them on for the code thing

Post by triker_chewie »

Maz wrote:
triker_chewie wrote:i'm here, i knew you were worried
What took you so long? Nice to see you again dude :dance:

Maz xx
actually had some difficulty logging in!
lousy caps lock naffing up my password
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

glad ya all made it hope we get lots more
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

well now we have most of the crew here we can get this party started :obscene-drinkingcheers: :dance: :banana-dance: :laughing-rolling:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

always up for a good party
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

oooo that reminds me I must sort out my costume for Saturday....... :shifty:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

now i just gotta see that :banana-gotpics:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

curt wrote:now i just gotta see that :banana-gotpics:
It involves skin tight leggings, a corset, short jacket, a long dark wig, thigh-length boots and a sword........ :naughty:

Guess you'll want me to post some :banana-gotpics: in the Biker Chicks and Ol Ladies section..........

Maz xx

gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

What ... No whip ? Tsk Tsk :D :obscene-drinkingcheers:
curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

:banana-gotpics: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

gearhead1951 wrote:What ... No whip ? Tsk Tsk :D :obscene-drinkingcheers:
but of course...just goes without saying :snooty: :hand: :naughty:

Maz xx

joechop
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: engineer working in construction industry and living outside of Pittsburgh PA. I recently completed my first build and hopefully more to come. officially started a side business for v-twin restomods... Vadori Designs.

Post by joechop »

Dan, Jim, Scott, Yona, et al I'm here too.... thanks for keeping it alive Dan. Yeah, I know some are probably thinking - who the F are you? Been busy with life.
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

joechop wrote:Dan, Jim, Scott, Yona, et al I'm here too.... thanks for keeping it alive Dan. Yeah, I know some are probably thinking - who the F are you? Been busy with life.
Nice to see you here dude :banana-dance:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

welcome back

Return to “The Bull Pen”