To all my Forum friends!

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

To all my Forum friends!

Post by BIGJIM »

Fat Mike
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Just drooping in..the more the better.
Been riding 45 years, everything from a Sears and rare back mo-ped, Harley's.
Right now riding and building trikes.
Don't know what else to say.**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Re: To all my Forum friends!

Post by Fat Mike »

To every one here, there and every where.
Thank ya brothers, that are defending us especially.

Happy Thanksgiving
NSFM
Attachments
tg9.gif
tg9.gif (68.79 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
If it has two wheels---trike it.
Ghostrider61
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Dave but I go by DB most of the time. Was a previous member of CBH before the site restarted. Spent 22 years in the US Army and retired in 2000. Now work for the US Army as a "government slave" (GS) worker. I ride a "highly customized" 1992 Sportster.

Post by Ghostrider61 »

Jim,

You havin' Chinese food for T-Day????
Sporties Rule
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

errrrrr did I just read that right :think: :shifty: :hand: :naughty:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Post by BIGJIM »

Ghostrider61 wrote:Jim,

You havin' Chinese food for T-Day????
Christmas! :mrgreen:
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Happy Thanksgiving to all...
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

I only ever got to spend one Thanksgiving Stateside with my folks and it was something I'll always remember :clap:

BTW "gobble" has a very different meaning this side of the pond :o :shock: :oops: :confusion-shrug: :laughing-rolling:

Maz xx

sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Post by sleepyonthree »

Maz wrote:BTW "gobble" has a very different meaning this side of the pond :o :shock: :oops: :confusion-shrug: :laughing-rolling:

Maz xx
:twisted: :D
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
Fat Mike
Tourist
Don't know what else to say.**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Post by Fat Mike »

Hmm...sorry about that. Forgot I was international. :angry-banghead:
Attachments
devel.jpg
devel.jpg (13.26 KiB) Viewed 1733 times
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

No worries Mike, just report to Mistress for your punishment :orcs-buttshake: :teasing-whipyellow:

Maz xx

Fat Mike
Tourist

Post by Fat Mike »

LOL..
Yes Mistress, :mrgreen:

NSFM
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

:laughing-rolling:

Maz xx

Return to “The Bull Pen”