posting youtube videos

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

20 idiots on motorcycles

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: posting youtube videos

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

hdwgfx
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Long time member in Greater New Orleans Area. I have been riding since I was 14 yrs old, first Harley in 1973. I own a 02 fxdx and a 01 fxdwg which is all apart. I have been a full time caregiver for my mother for the last 6 yrs. before that I was a network administrator for a big oil company but most of my life I have been mechanic/machinist etc. this is boring gezzzz

Post by hdwgfx »

NOTW
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

One of the best I have seen . Inspiring and positive.
Indian Mark
General Smart-Ass
SELF INTRODUCTION: So,...I guess I'm a newb. Can I get my "General Smart-Ass" moniker back, or do I actually have to build something. Like a chopper for example. I am hoping to re-start a build that's been sitting in my shop for a couple years with most of the parts already acquired.
Just wanted to thank Dan and anyone else involved in getting this board up and running.
Dan is a personal friend of mine and one of the finest people I know. I have a world of respect for him, not just for his work here but also for reasons beyond this forum.
Not sure if that's 200 words, but that's my intro and I'm sticking to it.
BTW, I'm Mark. Not Indian, just a fanatic of the motorcycle brand.

Post by Indian Mark »

I just watched that engine video. Holy Crap!!
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Post by Maxthegardener »

TattooLeeRoy
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi. I am LeeRoy, been biking for 30 yrs now. I ride an ironhead sportster, and (since I have a rider) am wanting to start a ground up build. I am really happy I found CBH, and want to thank you for info it contains. I look forward to the sportster hardtail article, and hope for a girder article

Post by TattooLeeRoy »

Very beautiful countryside. I was almost hoping for a long hair cow to show up.
We can do anything, impossible just takes longer.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Thanks Max. I enjoyed that.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

nice max
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

1.9 liter VW golf diesel bike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFyPyA5vVSc
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Here is a great story and link to a motorcycle website.

Antique motorcycle expert Pete Gagan tells the story of Sylvester Roper's "Steam Powered Motorcycle", and takes it out for a test ride!

MyStyle!
MyStyle!
STEAMBIKE.JPG (38.1 KiB) Viewed 117669 times
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Post by Maxthegardener »

Hans that was Brilliant! :lol:
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Hey Max;

I'd like one for myself. Scarein' the cattle and the old ladies?!
Maxthegardener
Builder

Post by Maxthegardener »

chug chug chug chug.... :D

Return to “The Bull Pen”