The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:28 am
- SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max
- Location: Angus, Scotland
That is crazy!..
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:43 pm
- SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:25 pm
- SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello.
Glad to have found this site,looks my my kinda place.
Started riding in 1977,on a 1975 Ironhead.
Had a 1997 Wide Glide later on.Now I have a 1998 Softail Custom,a 2003 Sportster,a 1977 Ironhead in a Flyrite Chopper frame,and a 2000 Evo Sporty in a Flyrite Scorcher frame.The Ironhead is just in mock-up stage,the Scorcher is running,just need to get the turn signals working in order to get it legal.
I live in a suburb of Dallas,and am very interested in everything about building choppers.Interested in learning machine shop stuff,and getting better at welding.
Very cool articles on this site,thanks for posting them.The springer build looks like something I wanna do!!