The New Biker Buildoff

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Indian Mark
General Smart-Ass
SELF INTRODUCTION: So,...I guess I'm a newb. Can I get my "General Smart-Ass" moniker back, or do I actually have to build something. Like a chopper for example. I am hoping to re-start a build that's been sitting in my shop for a couple years with most of the parts already acquired.
Just wanted to thank Dan and anyone else involved in getting this board up and running.
Dan is a personal friend of mine and one of the finest people I know. I have a world of respect for him, not just for his work here but also for reasons beyond this forum.
Not sure if that's 200 words, but that's my intro and I'm sticking to it.
BTW, I'm Mark. Not Indian, just a fanatic of the motorcycle brand.

Re: The New Biker Buildoff

Post by Indian Mark »

yona wrote:You fuckers have mad cow disease... lol
Good one Bear!!!
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Re: The New Biker Buildoff

Post by Maxthegardener »

Yeah Thats Funny.....................................Although, your so right Gary..didnt see it coming.. who would believe it

Jog on!! :lol:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home/ho ... ng/3372796

Return to “The Bull Pen”