dan's Christmas trip back to the States - 2011

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Bikesandfires
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a 54yo, fat, balding, bearded motorhead living in the hills of Eastern Ky. 35 year and counting firefighter, retired from 31 years as a crane operator, car nut from birth. I hope my free-mail account doesn't keep me from becoming a member of this message board. Current toys: 1966 Ford Fairlane 500, 1967 Sunbeam Tiger clone project, VW trike project, 18' Thundercraft boat.

Re: dan's Christmas trip back to the States - 2011

Post by Bikesandfires »

I won't be able to make it again...dammit!!....Maybe next time..

I hope you and your family have a great Christmas Dan, and have at least as much fun as is legally allowed!!

The weather forcast for the next 10 days says highs in the 40's and lows in the upper 30's with a pretty good chance of liquid sunshine and a chance of snow flurries. Not a great forcast, but anytime we can spend a few days in God's garden spot here on earth is time well spent.

Have a safe and uneventful trip here and back Dan.....That also goes for everyone else traveling during the holidays.

PS: Hope someone takes :banana-gotpics: and shares them with us here..
Marty
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

joechop wrote:actually Dan - he used his first / last name and his avitar was a pic of a v-twin. I saved one of Mark's springer posts from 2006 and Todd posted to it...

BTW - what time on the 29th?
AHA!!! *that's* why i couldn't remember it...it was blatantly obvious! oooh, he's a sneaky guy, that Todd.

i'd say around noonish on the 29th. we do lunch so everyone has plenty of time to make it back before it gets too late. darned shame that BigJim can't make it. i'm even going back to Japan thru Chicago, but we only have an hour between flights to make the connection, so i wouldn't have enough time to try and go meet him. one of these days, though.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
Indian Mark
General Smart-Ass
SELF INTRODUCTION: So,...I guess I'm a newb. Can I get my "General Smart-Ass" moniker back, or do I actually have to build something. Like a chopper for example. I am hoping to re-start a build that's been sitting in my shop for a couple years with most of the parts already acquired.
Just wanted to thank Dan and anyone else involved in getting this board up and running.
Dan is a personal friend of mine and one of the finest people I know. I have a world of respect for him, not just for his work here but also for reasons beyond this forum.
Not sure if that's 200 words, but that's my intro and I'm sticking to it.
BTW, I'm Mark. Not Indian, just a fanatic of the motorcycle brand.

Post by Indian Mark »

Todd used to be drogueless (or was it "drogueless one"?) on other forums. He's a (was) skydiver and got the name because he didn't use the small "drogue" parachute.
Indian Mark
General Smart-Ass
SELF INTRODUCTION: So,...I guess I'm a newb. Can I get my "General Smart-Ass" moniker back, or do I actually have to build something. Like a chopper for example. I am hoping to re-start a build that's been sitting in my shop for a couple years with most of the parts already acquired.
Just wanted to thank Dan and anyone else involved in getting this board up and running.
Dan is a personal friend of mine and one of the finest people I know. I have a world of respect for him, not just for his work here but also for reasons beyond this forum.
Not sure if that's 200 words, but that's my intro and I'm sticking to it.
BTW, I'm Mark. Not Indian, just a fanatic of the motorcycle brand.

Post by Indian Mark »

Dan, Do you have a US phone number?

Return to “The Bull Pen”