WOOHOO!!

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
War Tribe
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a serious chopper lover and want to learn how to build them from scratch. I'm not all about those bling bling tv riders you see on American Chopper. I follow Jesse James' work ethic and attitude towards bikes.

WOOHOO!!

Post by War Tribe »

Hello chopper builders and riders!!! I'm ecstatic to see this site back and in full force! When this website first went missing due to the physical server issues, I was saddened. For those of you who don't know who I am, I went by the username Madhacker before the site went down and MIA. But now, I'm War Tribe. i've been into choppers for many years and really desire to build one of my own. Maybe someday I'll have the resources and the space to do it. I am SO GLAD to be back on here!! Hopefully Gary will show up once in a while to lend his building expertise!!
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: WOOHOO!!

Post by Maz »

Welcome back dude :banana-dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Return to “The Bull Pen”