Hello Again

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Choppit
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Long time UK based trike and bike nut. Have been building for fun, for around 20 years. Current projects are a VW beetle Trike (Beach Bastard) 1983 Iron Head, Z750 twin.

Registered on the old board as Byzmax

Hello Again

Post by Choppit »

Well I'm Glad to see that it's all back up and running again. I was on the old forum about a year ago before it turned it's toes up!

My Name then was Byzmax!

I'm into anything mechanical and build trikes and bikes as a self funding hobby that is slowly becoming a living.

Anyhow glad to see this emporium is up and running again.

Well done to all involved in it's resurrection :clap: (alot of work I think) :shock:
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it!
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: Hello Again

Post by Maz »

Welcome back dude - nice to see you again :banana-dance: what projects have you been up to? :shifty:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Choppit
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Long time UK based trike and bike nut. Have been building for fun, for around 20 years. Current projects are a VW beetle Trike (Beach Bastard) 1983 Iron Head, Z750 twin.

Post by Choppit »

Hi Maz

Well I've not been doing a great deal as about this time last year I'd got a tad unwell. It turned out to be a nightmare and have only been back on my feet for a about 3 months :roll:

When I say I've done nothing much I've been in preparation for my return to something close to normal.

Now I'm able to remain in a verticle stance dring normal waking hours I got a few things to do over this winter. I've got to finish my Beach Bastard. Right now I've got a V8 trike in for a set of girders and a multiple of other jobs to make it a bit more pleasing to the eye and a tad safer!

Another two sets of girders to build for folks and a

VW trike build.

Plus if I have an 1983 Ironhead engine to make into a chop and sell to fund our trip to Norfolk Virginia next summer to visit my sister.

Oh and I've managed to swap a GS550 chop for the remains of a 1978 Kawasaki Z750 twin that I want to build into a simple chop and keep as my own!

I will of course post plenty of updates here as I get stuff done.

What have you been up to?

Iain
Choppit
NewB

Post by Choppit »

Oh and I forgot to say that I'm helping a pal build a Diesel bike! Thats in bit's in the workshop and will be up on the jig in a week or so!

My pal is a CNC machinist and has made some rather nice bits to bolt the required other bits together in the correct order.

My job is to make a bracket (frame) to hang it all on and do the manifolds and exhausts and fuel tank etc.

More on that later!

Will be rather special though!
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Sounds like you've been busy enough dude - check out my GS550 and FZ750 project threads to see what I've been up to......

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Return to “The Bull Pen”