Missing old members

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Re: Missing old members

Post by Maxthegardener »

Jaxon said he was going to get in touch... !
:D Iam hoping so............appreciate that Yona
lamf
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: it's me, gary a. from michigan ... haven't logged into the handbook forum fro a while ... tried to login in under my lamf screen name ... can't get in ... ??? ... let me in dan! ... you there big jim?

Post by lamf »

hey y'all .... just stopped in to see who's still alive and wish everyone a merry christmas ... we're fine here ... the chopper's still running sweet ... see ya on the road ... gary
:auto-biker: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
息をするたびに人生を知る
Iki o suru tabi ni jinsei o shiru
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

goog ta see ya Gary! you coming down for lunch with Mark?

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

lamf wrote:hey y'all .... just stopped in to see who's still alive and wish everyone a merry christmas ... we're fine here ... the chopper's still running sweet ... see ya on the road ... gary
:auto-biker: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Damn, I was just thinking of you earlier today, you and Todd.
Glad yer still around, above ground I mean.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
Ricku
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi,
I used to be a member of the old site and just realized I need to re-register because I'm no longer a member. I'm about to start another build and I was stopping in for some ideas... Now I got a message for a 200 character minimum. Is this a dating site or is it about building motorcycles? I don't have that much to say right now.

Post by Ricku »

I used frequent CBH discussion board quite a few years ago, and I'm about to start a new build. So I stopped by to get some ideas and found everything has changed including that I was no longer a registered user. I'm glad to see that the site has been saved, and I'll start a thread in the Project Build-Logs when I get started on the new bike.
Customize IT
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am a young punk kid that needs some help building himself a chopper!!

I am sorry I only have a hotmail account???

Tell me what I need to do I need help with my girder!!!

PLESE HELP????

[url=http://imgur.com/8saXkqN][img]http://i.imgur.com/8saXkqNl.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://imgur.com/pXJZqQ0][img]http://i.imgur.com/pXJZqQ0l.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://imgur.com/T3Q4Ev4][img]http://i.imgur.com/T3Q4Ev4l.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://imgur.com/fsXGYQw][img]http://i.imgur.com/fsXGYQwl.jpg[/img][/url]

Post by Customize IT »

Welcome! I am just a punk kid here man glad to see the old guard back here sir!

Nice to meet you!
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Good to see you back.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Welcome back. The old site was hacked and destroyed, so everyone had to go thru registering again.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
lamf
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: it's me, gary a. from michigan ... haven't logged into the handbook forum fro a while ... tried to login in under my lamf screen name ... can't get in ... ??? ... let me in dan! ... you there big jim?

Post by lamf »

Hey Motherfuckers !

Having some tranny troubles (on the chopper that is) so stopped in to see what info I could glean off my old favorite web site ... Wanted to look at Hosedragger's O.L. too.

Don't spend much time on the web these days ... kids ... life ... you know ... do alot of hunting & fishing past few years.

Bummer all the build logs got wiped out. Mine was awesome!

Good to see you guys are still hangin'.

Gary
息をするたびに人生を知る
Iki o suru tabi ni jinsei o shiru
drgnrydr
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Gary
I am re-registering. It has been a while since I was last to the site. I believe I was registered as drgnrydr before. I am another of those ones from Ontario lol. I have a vw trike that is a dragon theme. I am also in the middle of a 45 servicar 70's chopper type thing as well, king queen seat, 10 over girder stroked to 55". I hope I got my school email right, I dont use it much.

Post by drgnrydr »

Busy place..
wonder if hosedragger ever finished the trike he was working on
Bob Freeman/DrgnRydr
BTW ONTARIO

" Don't believe every thing you see!! "

CUT! WELD! RIDE!
joe49
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Been on the CBH since 04 been on bikes since 68 'nuff said............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Post by joe49 »

Sad is this and many of the sites like it. I think the FACEBOOK is to blame but also the members that give up to go to the next new best thing. Used to be a core group here and at Chopper web holding it together, but even they gave up when few come. These were a great places of exchanged knowledge it's sad to see what it has become. We need a idea on how too resurrect this. I wish I had one, but I have never been a big post member. I only piped up if I thought I could help. I suppose that leaves me in the to blame group.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

joe49 wrote:. I wish I had one,
Start a project, post it here.
joe49
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Been on the CBH since 04 been on bikes since 68 'nuff said............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Post by joe49 »

hansgoudzwaard wrote:
joe49 wrote:. I wish I had one,
Start a project, post it here.
That was being done by more than a few, but a few even are not enough it seems.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

joe49 wrote: That was being done by more than a few, but a few even are not enough it seems.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=818&p=9908&sid=119 ... c1b9#p9908

I have made a few trips to Colorado and back to visit family.

Tons of used bikes for sale and no one wants to buy them.

Not much money around.
SoCalBiker
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I've got motorcycles in my blood. Growing up with my dad riding them, I feel like I've always had my fingers tightly wound around handlebar grips. My taste for bikes and the family are strong and the only bike I'll ride is one that's been stripped down to the essentials. I don't care for all of high tech stuff on the new stuff. I just want simplicity. not a Limousine on 2 wheels.

Post by SoCalBiker »

man, i feel like an old member, too. i remember these threads from 6 years ago. wow, the things you remember but i'm glad to finally be back and reading stuff again.

Return to “The Bull Pen”