A Joke or Two...

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Re: A Joke or Two...

Post by Maxthegardener »

meanwhile in Cunukistan... :lol:

only stoners have ideas like that :lol:
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

HAHA!! I would be wearing a full face helmet and body armor.
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Post by Maxthegardener »

I was in the corner shop yesterday and the guy said to me, "We are starting to do very well in the Olympics, aren't we?"

I said, "I don't know mate, I don't follow Pakistan." ............... :shock:
Maxthegardener
Builder

Post by Maxthegardener »

I really enjoyed the Olympics opening ceremony, especially how it told the history of Great Britain.

My favourite bit was the parade with all the different countries we've conquered :flags-wavegreatbritain: :lol:
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

I ended up with an older woman at a bar last night.
She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old.
In fact, she wasn't too bad at all,
and I found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter.
We drank a couple of beers,
and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double?
'What's that? I asked.
'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said.
As my mind began to embrace the idea,
and I wondered what her daughter might look like,
I said, 'No, I
haven't.'
We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink,
'tonight's your lucky night'.
We went back to her place.
We walked in.
She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs:
'Mom...you still awake?'
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

from C Huze
LOL!
LOL!
R+O HAIR.JPG (35.09 KiB) Viewed 2297 times
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

Pished 'n swished in Glasgae

A woman goes to the Doctor in Glasgae, worried about her husband's temper

and threatening manner.

The Doc asks: "What's the problem, Janet?

The woman says: "Weeell Doctor Cameron, I dinae know what to do. Every time

ma hubbie comes home drunk, he threatens to slap me aroon'."

The Doctor says: "Aye, well... I have a real good cure for that. When your

husband arrives home intoxicated, just take a wee glass of water and start

swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow it until

he goes to bed and is sound asleep."

Two weeks later she comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

She says: "Doctor that was brilliant! Evrae time ma hubbie came

home drunk, I swished with water. I swished an' swished, and he didnae

touch me even once!

Tell me Doc...wha's the secret? How's the water do that?"

The Doctor says: "Janet hen, it's really nae big secret. The water does

bugger all - it's keeping your mouth shut that does the trick..."
gearhead1951
Builder

Post by gearhead1951 »

When you are over 60....who gives a shit………….

This assehole looked at my beer belly last night and sarcastically said, "Is that Budweiser or Heineckin?"

I said, "There's a fuckin’ tap underneath; taste it and find out."

I was talking to a girl in the bar last night.

She said, "If you lost a few kilos, had a shave and got your hair cut, you'd look all right."

I said, "If I did that, I'd be talking to your friends over there instead of you."

I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table.

I said, "Nice legs.."

The girl giggled and said with a smile, "Do you really think so."

I said "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now. "

I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling their boobs.

"Really" she said, "Go on then...try."

After about 30 seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said.

"Come on, what day was I born"?

I said, “Yesterday."

I got caught having a pee in the local swimming pool today.

The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in..
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day, Bev my wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and I said, “Come on, man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?” He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him an “a–hole” . He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So Bev called him a “s–t head”. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home. We try to have a little fun each day now that we’re retired. It’s important at our age.

(From C Huze blog)
Maxthegardener
Builder

Post by Maxthegardener »

A young man is late for work one morning. He's driving a convertible much too fast, and as he crosses a bridge he gets flagged down by a traffic cop with a radar gun.

"In a hurry are we, sir?" asks the policeman, drily.
"'fraid so." replies the young man. "I'm late for work and I have a very important job."
"Really, sir? And what would that be?" returns the policeman.
"I'm an anus stretcher."
"A what?"
"Well, you see, I start with one finger, then I stretch it until it takes two fingers, then a whole hand, then both hands and eventually, by carefully separating my hands I can get it to about six foot.

The cop looks him, bemused.

"What the hell do you do with a six foot arsehole?" he inquires
"Well," replies the young man, "I give him a radar gun and put him on the side of a bridge..."
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

An elderly man in Louisiana had owned a large farm for several years.

He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up

nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over.

He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked."

Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator..."

Some old men can still think fast.
gearhead1951
Builder

Post by gearhead1951 »

THIS JUST IN FROM THE BIKERNET UNIVERSITY SCIENCE DEPARTMENT--A professor was giving a lecture on Paranormal Studies.

To get a feel for his audience, he asks, 'How many people here believe in ghosts?'

About 90 students raise their hands.

Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?'

About 40 students raise their hands.

That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?'

About 15 students raise their hand.

Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?'

Three students raise their hands.

That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?'

Way in the back, Ahmed raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses and says 'Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience.'

The Middle Eastern Muslim student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium.

When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, 'So, Ahmed, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'

Ahmed replied, "From way back there I thought you said goats.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

I rode into there once, stopped at the bar. Cool place.
I came in from Sandy Valley tho, from my friends house.
Rough gravel road.

Good story, don't know if I coulda come up with that one...
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Geez, ewplied to the post on previous page, then saw this page of good jokes.
Still laffing...
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
gearhead1951
Builder

Post by gearhead1951 »

ROARING NEW YEARS THURSDAY NEWS FOR JANUARY 3, 2013

News from Mikuni, the MRF, Rogue, Bikernet, Ironworks, 5-Ball Racing, Dave Zien, ABATE, Gun Nuts, and Dr. Weil
By Bandit, Rogue, Bob T., Art Hall, Udey, Chuc Coulter, Lisa Ballard, Sin Wu, Paul and Molly, Pablo, Kirk Willard, and the whole crew
1/3/2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAD UNCLE MONKEY ON THE NEW YEAR--The calendar has turned to a new page, a new month, a new year. The world didn't end in a blaze of glory on December 21, 2012 or anytime since so I think we are going to be safe until the next doomsday. A new year means a fresh start, a new leaf.

I'm selling my house so there will be finding a new home and moving, working the bugs out of Snow White and probably put her up for sale to start some new project - I'm thinking a slick bagger but that can change at a moments notice.

The biggest surprise for the New Year is my son has decided to get his motorcycle license. It is a shocking development because he has had no interest in motorcycling or riding. I asked him what kind of bike he wants and he makes me proud saying a Harley.

I'm not sure; though this is a new concept of him riding he has always struck me more as a naked/cafe racer kind of guy -a Ducati, Triumph, maybe old school Norton. Snow White may eventually end up in his garage but he has to prove he can ride before then.

Saskatchewan has finally gone to a graduated motorcycle license so in the mean time he will be learning to ride on Mrs. Monkey's Honda 250 and taking a riding course. Mrs. Monkey has shown interest in getting back on her bike as well seeing Snow White is for solo rides only. It means I might have to put hard-tailing the Honda on the back burner until they get their full licenses because a stripped down old school chopper isn't the best bike to show up for a driver's exam sans brakes, signals, fenders, and with mile high bars.

I look forward to getting out on the road with him. Sharing the road, sharing the experiences that are so dear to Mrs. Monkey and me. Poker runs, bike rallies, maybe even Sturgis when the time is right. It opens a new world to share with my son.

-bad Uncle Monkey

BIKERNET 5-BALL RACING WHEEER REPORT--

Adrenaline Junky List:
2nd Grandchild, June

*Dry Lakes Racers Australia* D R L A Speed Week Feb. 18-22
*Texas Mile* March 22-24
*Ohio Mile 2013* April 27-28 June 8-9 July 6-7 Sept. 28-29
*Loring Maine* The Maine Event July 12-14
*Bonneville, SCTA* ....228 Days....August 10-16, 2013*
*BUB Speed Trials* August 24-29, 2013*
*Mojave Mile* T B A

Looks like a stellar year in the making. Three sons with healthy, happy families and the ever growing family at Bikernet and we're only 3 days into 2013!

Survived another amazing year aboard this rotating mass we call Earth, surviving, planning and building, with a lot of help from my friends, one fast street legal/Land Speed, Raycer.

The intentions early last year were to build a Bonneville contender with the drive train combination based on knowledge gathered from my 2004 Dyna. The dedicated to Burt Munro Special rolled over 75,000 miles running a 124 inch Twin Cam built by Randy Torgeson of Hyperformance located in Pleasant Hill, Iowa. Ron Williams, Jeff and Kevin at Hardtailz in San Jose took care of in-between-cross-country-maintanence.

Burt rolled to the S&S Cycle 50th in Wisconsin from San Jose.

Less than 100 miles from J&P Cycle, 2 hours before daylight a pick up truck entered from a side road on my left while I was rollin about 40 or 50 mph in the dark, on a peaceful, twisty, paved country road just as we passed a brightly lit up dairy farm. The pick up trucks bright lights in my mirrors killed my vision and the low life bastard was riding my bumper.

Up jumps the devil in the form of a left hand curve and a bridge, barely missed the protruding guard rail that was closin in fast, veered right to save my life ending on my left side half way down an embankment, less than 20-foot from a deep flowing river. Landed about 30 foot from the road, my soft travel bags on the back saved my left leg from being trapped under the hot rod. I managed to crawl up the embankment to survey the situation, my left foot was fucked up, I was alive and pissed. Crawled back down the hill and retrieved my mag light in an attempt to flag down help. Not a car passed for quite some time while sitting on the guard rail. The one that approached kept on movin’.

WTF, dialed 911, where am I? Good question, across from a dairy farm on a dark road in the ditch. Dispatcher; Leave your phone on and we'll turn on our sirens, let us know when you can hear us. Just about sunrise an hour or two later the local Sheriff and his partner found me. The older of the two was an avid motorcycle builder/rider. We, the two cops with me hoppin’ on one foot managed to roll Burt up and out to a fairly flat spot.

Barely a scratch on the bike, left mirror out of adjustment. Call the tow truck or do you want me to ride it to my house until your out of the hospital? Burt fired first touch of the button after laying on the primary side for a couple of hours, all 124 inches with a set of RB Racing pipes playin’ a tune. The county cop grinned from ear-to-ear and rode off while his partner in crime delivered me to the local hospital for x-rays and a cast on my left foot.

The towns taxi driver picked me up at the hospital late in the afternoon and dropped me off at the local motel. Sure enough the cop called, came over and made arrangements for a friend to load me and Burt the next morning. Thanks to a fellow rider all ended well. The exact spot where I was run off of the road, 4 or 5 motorcyclist had been killed hitting the guard rail in previous years. Another story in the making.

Looking forward to everyday and every ride like never before, so hang on tight and Ride For your Life!

Your 5-Ball Racing Team is rollin’ to the starting line looking for the green flag.

Haul Ass!
Ride for your Fukin Life!
--Ray C Wheeler
Performance Editor
wheeler@bikernet.com

With a little help from my friends....Thanks, Thanks, Thanks.
All 3 Ex-Wives, My 3 Sons and Families, Aerocharger, All Balls Racing, Kent Rich, Dutch and the Crew@Air Tech Streamlining, Arai Helmets, Keith Ball and the Crew@Bikernet, Bikers Choice, Bred Beach@Beach Racing ,Cometic Gaskets, Dan Thayer@vtwinfuelinjection, Allen Alvarez@Daytona Twin Tech, ERC Race Gas, George The Wild Brush, ET Krankvents (Thanks Ted Shrode, Ph.D---- R. I. P.), Fisher Harmonic Damper, Dan Stern@House of Thunder H-D, Horsepower Inc., Ron Williams, Jeff, Kevin@Hardtailz, Randy, Michelle and the Crew@Hyperformance, Jim's Machine USA, K&N Air Cleaner, Paul Kittrell@Lyndall Racing Brakes, Marc Susman@Colorado Custom Cycle Wheels, Ray Whitehead@Pegasus, Pingel, Jim @Sharp Eye Transmission, Reggie and Crew@R&R Cycle, Ben Kudon@Rivera Primo, Matthew Wiley@Race Tech Suspension, Rick Tedder@ R/T Performance, Schnitz Racing, Mr. McCahill@Spyke, S&S Cycle, Matthew Negherbon@Thunder Motorcycles in San Jose, Guy Caputo@Tiger Racing, Steve The Turbo Doc, Tsubaki Chains, Vanderbeck Race Cars, Vanson Leathers, Dr. Willie, World Wide Bearings, Duncan Keller, Yankee Engineuity in San Jose, Ca..

ROGUE BAD COP FILES NOW OPEN--State trooper Lisa Steed was honored inside the state police force for busting an extraordinary number of drunk drivers. But some of her convictions were subsequently over-turned, and the trooper was reprimanded and then fired for making false arrests.

Since Steed's performance and punishment were reported, dozens of people who were convicted have been signing up with lawyers for a class action suit. People convicted of DUI lost money, cars and trailers and even jobs, according to ABC 4 News/Salt Lake City.

One such plaintiff is Thomas Romero who was arrested by Steed in 2011. "I wasn't drunk ... I was not intoxicated. Nothing," Romero told ABC 4. One of the representing attorneys, Robert Sykes, says he is looking at hundreds of drivers who may have been victimized. Sykes is ambitiously seeking that all DUI arrests by state troopers be over-turned in cases where the trooper was the only witness. How much could plaintiffs get?

Attorneys are hoping to get Romero, for example, at least $20,000 to cover everything he lost, including his truck and his motor home. If you add up all the cases these attorneys think are out there, the lawsuit could potentially cost Steed and the Utah Highway Patrol $20 million.

--Rogue

FULL THROTTLE MAGAZINE’S--
Florida Motorcycle Expo & Bike Builder Invitational
January 25-27, 2013

A FEW MORE SPONSORS-- Are Still Needed For The Florida Motorcycle Expo
and Bike Builder Invitational
January 25-27, 2013

CONTACT TONY CIANCI !!TODAY!!
Cell - 727-919-1743 / Office 813-814-1424
or e-mail tonyc@floridafullthrottle.com

LIFESTYLE DEAL OF THE WEEK, 1998 ROAD KING—Only $13,995 This is one of the most badass Road Kings out there! All custom built at LifeStyle Cycles. This used to be the boss’s personal bike ... and now it can be yours!

It's got custom Black Cherry and flame paint with skulls, dual Bassani exhaust, 18" ape hangers, PM wheels and brake calipers, Progressive 430 adjustable rear shocks, LED brake lights and turn signals, chain drive, custom leather solo seat, and much, much, more.

Come see this bike today! Like all of LifeStyle Cycles pre-owned Harleys, this bike has been thoroughly tested and inspected by a LifeStyle Cycles technician after undergoing a rigorous 38-point motorcycle inspection.

Advertisement

CUSTOM BIKE SHOW THIS WEEKEND: WASHINGTON DC-- Still time to get your bike into the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show: DC Edition. We are looking for custom bikes from wild to mild. Paying out $7,000 in prize money and $750 in prizes.

Enter at www.motorcycleshows.com or call Bob Kay at 817-312-0380 . Show runs this Friday afternoon till Sunday at 5PM.

GREEN ENERGY TAX EXPANDS--$4 million for electric motorcycle makers by expanding an existing green-energy tax credit for buyers of plug-in vehicles to include electric motorbikes.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... producers/

Ride Safe. Ride Free. Ride Smart. Ride Today.

Eric Hampton
ABATE of AZ Board Chairman
MRF Reports Editor

Click to Join

BIKERNET MEDICAL CENTER RESEARCH FINDINGS--Is Your Cereal Unhealthy? I'm not a big fan of cereals; I prefer breakfast options that offer some protein and healthy fat to keep blood sugar steady through the morning. But if cereals are part of your routine, you should know that just avoiding the brightly colored boxes of sugarcoated kids' versions may not be enough to assure the healthiest breakfast option. Sugars, over-processed grains and altered fats can be hidden in many cereals - including those that are marketed as "healthy." Consider the following when choosing cereals:

• Sugars: Choose unsweetened products or varieties with eight grams of sugar or less per serving. Be aware that cereals with dried fruits provide additional sugar that can quickly add up. Instead of dried fruit (which often has added sugar), add fresh, whole fruit to your cereal.
• Fiber: Aim for at least three grams of fiber per serving. The terms "whole grain" and "whole wheat" are not always good indicators that fiber content will be substantial, especially if they appear as flour on the ingredient panel. Some healthful choices are steel-cut oats, bran and wheat germ cereals, and whole grain cereals with actual bits of grain and no added sugars.
• Fats: Avoid any product that contains hydrogenated fats or trans-fats.

--Dr. Weil
www.DRWeil.com

Advertisement

BIKERNET TRAVEL PLANS FOR 2013 SPONSORED BY EAGLERIDER-- My Travel Plans for 2013-2014

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart!

—from Dr. Willie

Advertisement

HARLEY-DAVIDSON PLANNING ENTRY LEVEL BIKES IN INDIA--The U.S. motorcycle maker plans to set up a unit in India to manufacture entry level bikes to take on their Japanese and European rivals.

Harley-Davidson, the best known and oldest motorcycle company in the world, has special plans for the Indian market. In 2011, Harley-Davidson’s Indian subsidiary started assembly (CKD) operations at Bawal in Haryana. The facility is the second Harley-Davidson assembly plant outside of the U.S., with the first one being in Brazil.

By setting up a CKD plant in India, Harley-Davidson aims to achieve competitive pricing for its premium products in a market where prices are very important. The company faces strong competition in the premium segment from several global motorcycle players who sell their products at tempting prices. This is why Harley-Davidson wants to manufacture an entry-level motorcycle in India and for India.

According to Zigwheels, Harley-Davidson officials from the United States and India have been visiting Indian vendors with the purpose of setting up a manufacturing unit and a vendor base for a new range of motorcycles that will be launched at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi.

The new Harley-Davidson bike will be a V-twin with a displacement between 400cc and 500cc. Built exclusively for India, the bike will be priced at Rs 3.5 lakh to rival entry level motorcycles such as the Kawasaki Ninja 250R, Hyosung GT250R, KTM 390 Duke and Honda CBR500.
--InAutoNews

ATK HAS ENTRY LEVEL MOTORCYCLES RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW--ATK Motorcycles who has been USA’s only off-road motorcycle manufacturer since 1984 has recently transitioned from the dirt to the asphalt and has three entry level affordable motorcycles available.

ATK recently formed an alliance with a Asian Manufacturer to supply many of the components for their ATK street bikes.

This manufacturer has also made reliable engines for Suzuki since 1978.

ATK’s are found at select Harley-Davidson dealerships across the country including a few bikes at:

LA Harley Davidson Fullerton
2635 W. Orangethorpe Ave. Fullerton, CA, USA 92833-4209 (714) 871-6563

--Frank White

Polaris is working with Royal Enfield also in India. Exciting times for motorcycling in 2013.--Bandit

QUICK, EVERYONE NEEDS A CALENDAR--Hope everyone had a great holiday! The new year is looking like a good one (knock on wood) and we've got some insane new films coming out. Meatball's newest Classic Bikes and Classic Beauties calendar showed up on our doorstep and we're shipping them today!

We set up lots of new COMBOS in the store so you can grab your favorite set of DVDs for a better price so please check it out at www.choppertown.com.

Discount Codes
• Military families: ALWAYS save 15% by using the code "military"
• Everyone: Get three items or more and save an ADDITIONAL 5%-15%
Thanks for supporting us and let's all kick some butt this year.

Stay independent.

WHY GRAMPS CARRIES A GUN--My old grandpa said to me 'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's
when he becomes too old to take a whoopin.'

I don't carry a gun to kill people.
I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people.
I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid.
I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil.
I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the
world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government.
I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry.
I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating
myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone.
I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not
on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy.
I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a
cowboy.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man.
I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the
ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate..
I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am
inadequate...

I don't carry a gun because I love it.
I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful
to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron.
Free citizens must protect themselves.
Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the
crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an "ass" whoopin'....

Return to “The Bull Pen”