1980 Z28 Camaro Restoration

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Re: 1980 Z28 Camaro Restoration

Post by jonester123 »

Hi maxthegardener, i just got my camaro moved into friends workshop yesterday. So monday will be removing engine transmission and exhaust system, alot to do to get the camaro restored and running again with bigger engine etc. :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Attachments
Camaro moved into friends workshop for restoration
Camaro moved into friends workshop for restoration
100_0711 resized.jpg (32.18 KiB) Viewed 530 times
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Re: 1980 Z28 Camaro Restoration

Post by jonester123 »

Hi guys and gals, working real hard on my camaro work. Today finaly with alot of effrt got the motor and transmission out of camaro, so now need to tow it back home for more major frame and rust cleaning plus painting the engine bay, frame etc. I will be re doing the whole front and rear suspension, brakes,shocks. Going to be a long expensive build, looking for a high performance 350 engine or bigger to put back in the camaro. :D :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Pulling motor and transmission with the bobcat
Pulling motor and transmission with the bobcat
100_0753 resized.jpg (49.61 KiB) Viewed 520 times
Attachments
Out she comes
Out she comes
100_0754 resized.jpg (59.22 KiB) Viewed 520 times

Return to “The Bull Pen”