New guy

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Drake9
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am active duty USAF and have built a 81 Ironhead chop. I have the bike building bug and I dont want to shake it. Here to learn as much as I can and hopefully give advise to some others as well. I recently picked up a 71 Triumph 650 basket case motor from a good buddy for pretty cheap. I plan on getting that thing built then building a motorcycle around it. Not 100 percent sure on the direction I am going to go with it but it should be fun and keep me busy. I also enjoy building my own tools when I can. I have picked up most the metal to build a tube bender and have plans to build my own porta-band stand and lift.

New guy

Post by Drake9 »

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Jake and I just got my 81 Ironhead chop on the road a few months back. It is not done, I am not sure it ever will be. Must recent thing is I need to do powder coat and paint. I am also wanting to change up my front end to a spool and springer that I plan on building. Here to learn and hopefully give some advice to others.

Jake
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Re: New guy

Post by yona »

Wecome !
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

welcome
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Glad to see ya here...
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Post by Maxthegardener »

welcome...
Drake9
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am active duty USAF and have built a 81 Ironhead chop. I have the bike building bug and I dont want to shake it. Here to learn as much as I can and hopefully give advise to some others as well. I recently picked up a 71 Triumph 650 basket case motor from a good buddy for pretty cheap. I plan on getting that thing built then building a motorcycle around it. Not 100 percent sure on the direction I am going to go with it but it should be fun and keep me busy. I also enjoy building my own tools when I can. I have picked up most the metal to build a tube bender and have plans to build my own porta-band stand and lift.

Post by Drake9 »

Thanks for the welcomes.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

and welcome from me too :banana-dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Return to “The Bull Pen”