new part project

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

new part project

Post by krymis »

CBH will be releasing a plastic 5 speed LSD softail transmission at the end of the month. It will be used for mock up purposes. We are not sure yet if the plastic engines, trans and primary would be a good choice to set mounts but it will be a very good reference tool for the up and coming frame builders. The wanted projected cost will be 100.00, but we are not set yet. you will still have to pay shipping. We will be working on releasing a RSD later on this year. The goal is to have a full plastic mock up drive train for less than 500.00. Once again that would be a tool geared towards a low production custom shop.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: new part project

Post by curt »

id def want a set of those are they going to be set up so you can bolt on stock parts like rockerboxes and primary covers
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Post by krymis »

curt,
the engine will be an evo engine with the rocker boxes already on. We are building an open and a closed primary backplate to tie the engine and trans together. The trans will have a full outer case with top cover and all.
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Post by yona »

Are these cnc printed /
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.
krymis
Conventioneer

Post by krymis »

they are mold rotocast.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

how you making out on theese havent herd anything in a while
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
krymis
Conventioneer

Post by krymis »

still working on the 5 speed set up. everything else in terms of setup parts are good to go when needed.

Return to “The Bull Pen”