Maz

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
ampster
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: got interested in solid modeling and motorcycle designs at the same time - although I haven't built anything yet I do plan on building a custom mc pull behind trailer and will be looking for advise. My Thanks goes out to all the people who have devoted their time into keeping this type of web forum going.

Re: Maz

Post by ampster »

hope everything is OK Maz...like the new digs too!

Sure is quiet around here with out ya!

Take care
Steve
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Hi guys, sorry but I've been kinda of busy with one thing and another... :hand: but I promise to update some of my posts and maybe even start a few new threads real soon..... :banana-dance:

And thanks to everyone who has sent me messages wishing me and my boyfriend well....much appreciated :clap: :bow-blue:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Ghostrider61
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Dave but I go by DB most of the time. Was a previous member of CBH before the site restarted. Spent 22 years in the US Army and retired in 2000. Now work for the US Army as a "government slave" (GS) worker. I ride a "highly customized" 1992 Sportster.

Post by Ghostrider61 »

Good luck Maz...

To both of you.

DB
Sporties Rule
War Tribe
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a serious chopper lover and want to learn how to build them from scratch. I'm not all about those bling bling tv riders you see on American Chopper. I follow Jesse James' work ethic and attitude towards bikes.

Post by War Tribe »

Maz, i'm sending positive, green energy to help your man get better. I'm glad to see you have a workshop to build those rides. May good health come quick to your boyfriend!!

with brightest blessings,

wartribe
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Hi guys

I'm still here, been very busy getting the new workshop set-up and my man is still very ill......a huge "thank you" to everyone that has sent good wishes and positive vibes/thoughts etc - very much appreciated :banana-dance:

I have several projects on the go at the moment inculding a 1340 rebuild, a Z750 twin boardtracker (starting with just an engine and wheels!!!!), an XV750 chop rebuild, a CBR600 project, a Reliant trike build, my own FZ750 project, and I've just bought a GS750 motor for my Diamond frame. Other projects coming in soon include a Honda flat-tracker and a couple more trikes. Plus I have various custom parts and stuff to do..... :banana-gotpics: soon...promise!!!!!!

Maz xx

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

In case you guys hadn't noticed, I got a mention in BSH (Back Street Heroes magazine)...page 14 of September issue.... :banana-dance:

Also did an interview on Friday for 100% Biker magazine - there should be a two page feature in the next issue which is due out end of August.... :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Had some fun posing for various pics so here's a some just for you guys.....
Maz 0001.jpg
Maz 0001.jpg (56.78 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
Maz 0002.jpg
Maz 0002.jpg (67.82 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
weldingmrctank001.jpg
weldingmrctank001.jpg (57.39 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
Maz xx

Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Post by Jeff L »

Thats cool...Congrats Maz
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Post by sleepyonthree »

Way to go Maz. Some good exposure amongst the target audience.
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

good job maz looks like things are goin good :obscene-drinkingcheers:
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Thanks guys - we are selling a few of our learner bikes but there has been a huge response from peeps for custom work - I'm struggling to find time to post on here - or anywhere else for that matter!!!!

Maz xx

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Just a quick update for you guys - sorry I haven't been on here very often lately, my fella is seriously ill in hospital and I'm working 18 hours a day trying to keep up with everything :doh:

I'm pleased to say that I've had a lot of kind and friendly folks come visit and/or send messages and I thank everyone who has been so kind :obscene-drinkingcheers:

The work continues at MazChopz Towerz and we now have the workshop absolutely full with a growing waiting list for new projects...also the learner and commuter bikes are starting to sell well so hopefully the business will become stable and I can take on more staff and work slightly less hours.... :pray:

I will do some updates on the various projects soon...promise :hand: meantime best wishes to all, Yuletide Blessings to all my Pagan friends and Merry Christmas to everyone else :banana-dance:

Maz xxxxx

hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Maz wrote: meantime best wishes to all, Yuletide Blessings to all my Pagan friends and Merry Christmas to everyone else

Maz xxxxx
Thank you, and nice to see your progress. Merry Christmas to you.
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

And I add the greeting I first heard here in Scotland " Have you a Christmas you will never forget , and a New years you cannae remember "
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

prayers out to you guys, Maz. i sincerely hope your guy gets to come home happy and healthy soon.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
Ghostrider61
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Dave but I go by DB most of the time. Was a previous member of CBH before the site restarted. Spent 22 years in the US Army and retired in 2000. Now work for the US Army as a "government slave" (GS) worker. I ride a "highly customized" 1992 Sportster.

Post by Ghostrider61 »

Same from me Maz. Hope your man gets better and happy holidays to you.
Sporties Rule

Return to “The Bull Pen”