Grease Rag Rob's cover bike

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Indian Mark
General Smart-Ass
SELF INTRODUCTION: So,...I guess I'm a newb. Can I get my "General Smart-Ass" moniker back, or do I actually have to build something. Like a chopper for example. I am hoping to re-start a build that's been sitting in my shop for a couple years with most of the parts already acquired.
Just wanted to thank Dan and anyone else involved in getting this board up and running.
Dan is a personal friend of mine and one of the finest people I know. I have a world of respect for him, not just for his work here but also for reasons beyond this forum.
Not sure if that's 200 words, but that's my intro and I'm sticking to it.
BTW, I'm Mark. Not Indian, just a fanatic of the motorcycle brand.

Grease Rag Rob's cover bike

Post by Indian Mark »

My buddy Rob got another bike on the cover of The Horse Backstreet Chopper. Rob and Patrick built the entire bike including the sick single loop frame.
Attachments
Cover_119_largexx.jpg
Cover_119_largexx.jpg (119.4 KiB) Viewed 1886 times
gww25
Site Grandaddy
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm just an old chopper builders who still dabbles in the craft and I hope that I can contribute something to the discussions as time goes by. Most of you already know that I started the Chopper Builders Handbook site so you're probably already familiar with my philosophy on choppers and chopper work.

Re: Grease Rag Rob's cover bike

Post by gww25 »

That is one cool machine. Wish they would have posted the build up for us.
War Tribe
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a serious chopper lover and want to learn how to build them from scratch. I'm not all about those bling bling tv riders you see on American Chopper. I follow Jesse James' work ethic and attitude towards bikes.

Post by War Tribe »

gww25 wrote:That is one cool machine. Wish they would have posted the build up for us.
I agree. but oh well.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi
Indian Mark
General Smart-Ass
SELF INTRODUCTION: So,...I guess I'm a newb. Can I get my "General Smart-Ass" moniker back, or do I actually have to build something. Like a chopper for example. I am hoping to re-start a build that's been sitting in my shop for a couple years with most of the parts already acquired.
Just wanted to thank Dan and anyone else involved in getting this board up and running.
Dan is a personal friend of mine and one of the finest people I know. I have a world of respect for him, not just for his work here but also for reasons beyond this forum.
Not sure if that's 200 words, but that's my intro and I'm sticking to it.
BTW, I'm Mark. Not Indian, just a fanatic of the motorcycle brand.

Post by Indian Mark »

Yeah, Rob used to be a member here. He's not much of a computer guru. I did get a mention in the article for making the trees. That was pretty cool since it's less than 1% of the bike.
Groenie
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Glad to see the new forum is up. Was not very active on the previous one as I have very little to contribute yet. But I keep learning from those that get their hands dirty and will start my own chop one day soon.

Post by Groenie »

That's one cool machine! Would love to see more pics please.

Return to “The Bull Pen”