Hardtail Choppers Frame Fittings

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
gww25
Site Grandaddy
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm just an old chopper builders who still dabbles in the craft and I hope that I can contribute something to the discussions as time goes by. Most of you already know that I started the Chopper Builders Handbook site so you're probably already familiar with my philosophy on choppers and chopper work.

Hardtail Choppers Frame Fittings

Post by gww25 »

For those of us who really do like the true old-school type of bike you can't go wrong building a new repop frame using the new frame forgings made by John Grant.
John sent me some 'blems' to hang on the wall of our new Texas shop and when I opened the package I was sold! I'm going to start my next frame using his fittings. Even his 'blems' are far superior to the old original Harley forgings and John's stuff is 100% USA made by folks who love their craft. Visit his site if you have time just to see some really nice work.
http://hardtailchoppers.com/
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Hardtail Choppers Frame Fittings

Post by curt »

ive seen his site looks like some real nice stuff there wish i had the extra bucks would love to build one with those :text-goodpost:
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

Return to “The Bull Pen”