Hey Gary?

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
War Tribe
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a serious chopper lover and want to learn how to build them from scratch. I'm not all about those bling bling tv riders you see on American Chopper. I follow Jesse James' work ethic and attitude towards bikes.

Hey Gary?

Post by War Tribe »

or anyone at CBH HQ...why the move to TX? Just wondering what happened to being in Napa, CA. Not that i care because i'll actually be closer to you when i move to TN next month.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi
gww25
Site Grandaddy
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm just an old chopper builders who still dabbles in the craft and I hope that I can contribute something to the discussions as time goes by. Most of you already know that I started the Chopper Builders Handbook site so you're probably already familiar with my philosophy on choppers and chopper work.

Re: Hey Gary?

Post by gww25 »

Many reasons for relocating but the biggest one is that my mother still lives in Dallas and is needing more and more help in her golden years. Secondarily was that there is much more interest in home-built bikes in Texas as compared to California which has largely turned towards a more bolt-on type of bikes. Then add in taxes, politics, taxes, bad real estate, etc., etc.
I've only been here for about two months and have already met more serious bikers and builders than I met in two years out in California. The weather isn't to great but the living is better.
War Tribe
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a serious chopper lover and want to learn how to build them from scratch. I'm not all about those bling bling tv riders you see on American Chopper. I follow Jesse James' work ethic and attitude towards bikes.

Post by War Tribe »

that's cool, brother. that's great that there are more serious bikers there as well. you might even run into jesse james, if you like him. but being there to take of your mom is awesome, too. being around family is important. i hope everything works out for the better for you.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

My Mom lives in Virginia and I have a cousin in Miami.....perhaps its time I considered moving...... :hand:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Bud
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Old Lurker with too many likes to mention here. This is the this site to be, if you are a creator of just about anything. Metal work and machining, paint art, and many more the list goes on and on.it's good to see and also to have a place to showcase the talent is often been displayed here.the skills that are shared here are well-rounded and vast, almost like a one-stop shopping for your brain.

Post by Bud »

:handgestures-thumbsup: Maz if you need some property we have several undeveloped lots, or a house with a workshop and storage buildings zoned general business located in southeastern Arizona. Cafes are popular now and you can be biker mistress/ton-up girl. I can also direct you to a barn full of Trumpys, BSA's and Featherbeds that only you and your particular wiles could get the key to...posting.php?mode=smilies&f=14&start=200#
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Return to “The Bull Pen”