Name dropper

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
DKillam
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan - it's me again! PLEASE let me join!! My password is "peanut brittle" and I like to share. :) Thanks for taking on this huge undertaking - I'll try not to disappoint - after all, I'm not through with my build stuff!

Name dropper

Post by DKillam »

Guess who's name I just read in the latest issue of The Horse magazine.
I'll give you some hints:

Nope - changed my mind! :doh:

:mrgreen:
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: Name dropper

Post by Maz »

and I thought I was a tease :naughty: :hand: :dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

DKillam
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan - it's me again! PLEASE let me join!! My password is "peanut brittle" and I like to share. :) Thanks for taking on this huge undertaking - I'll try not to disappoint - after all, I'm not through with my build stuff!

Post by DKillam »

1. Lives in Japan.
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

budoka
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

post some pics cant get the horse here
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
DKillam
Tourist

Post by DKillam »

gearhead1951 wrote:budoka
We have a winner!
In an article titled "Getting Legal In Japan" by Nick Robinson on page 68, he mentions dan and going to the Phyco Rally in Yamanashi.
Sounds like dan is becoming a regular in The Horse!

:mrgreen:
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

really? i had no idea. ahhh, the Psycho Rally. now that was a good memory. the ride over to Lake Saiko was awesome after a long day at work. good times, the knuck was running like a champ.

now i've been waiting 3 weeks for someone to do a job that takes 30 seconds. :angry-banghead: what can ya do? maybe i'll be riding my baby again before i have to go through the inspections again (May of 2014).

thanks for telling us Don!

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Post by BIGJIM »

:crying-blue: Our baby's all grown up.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

My Hero :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :banana-dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

hope ya get to ride her again long before ya go through inspection again
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

Return to “The Bull Pen”