Not able to stay logged in ?

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Not able to stay logged in ?

Post by yona »

I used to stay logged in almost permanantly.... now , even thought i asked to be logged in automatically, I have to log in.... even if i am logged in and open a dupilicate tab, or if i want to open a new topic .... we got a new Sheriff in town... ? ... ; )
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.
Maxthegardener
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Max living in scotland ,and building my first bike, Which is derived from a buellM2 Cyclone..Started with an engine and a Drop seat frame wich was made to my spec by a more experienced builder. would like to learn more about the skills and techniques required to build a frame so I value being a member here...Cheers Max

Re: Not able to stay logged in ?

Post by Maxthegardener »

Mine stays, unless the comp crashes then I'll have to relog, but then it stays?
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Probably the settings on your computer...
Guessing.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
yona
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Automotive weldor and fabricator for 45 years, like to dip in to both pools............make hand-tooled leather covered seats and bags.................jack of all trades........................63 years old......live in Baja Georgia, on the coast...former military

Post by yona »

Don't think so .... this is the only site that does it.....
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

hmmm, nothing whatsoever has changed as far as the software, settings, admins, or anything. that's not to say that these things don't go crazy though...

email me what system you're on, what browser, version, etc. and i'll see if i can get it to happen to me (that may be about the only way for me to figure it out).

take care,
-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

one quick thing to check is whether you have your browser set to accept cookies or not. if not, you can tell it to accept our cookie anyway, and that will let you stay logged in.

take care,
-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
yona
Conventioneer

Post by yona »

Windows IE 9.....How do you open the browser setting...?
budoka
Site Admin

Post by budoka »

i'll check and see when i get to work tomorrow and let ya know. hang in there, we'll get it figured out.

take care,
-dan
yona
Conventioneer

Post by yona »

What ever you did it worked... When I clicked the email notification, went straight to post... Thanks

Return to “The Bull Pen”