Was here before , never had

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Red Good
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: m/c mechanic since 79 AMI grad when they were the only school , running my own retail , full repair, all brands shop for the last 25 years . Quit and moved to Oklahoma and just do frames for anything now . Red

Was here before , never had

Post by Red Good »

much to say , originally bought a set of springer plans , put them away for when I had time to do something with them . Well they seem to have sprouted legs and are gone . Is it possible to get these still ? Am I in the right place ? Does anyone know what I am yapping about ? Any help would be appreciated . Believe they came as a large multi page with a spring roll at the top , seemed very complete . Red
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Re: Was here before , never had

Post by gearhead1951 »

All that stuff is still at www.chopperhandbook.com
BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Post by BIGJIM »

Welcome aboard Red!
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

good to see ya back, man. i remember ya.

if you have any trouble finding what ya need on the main site, let me know and i'll see if i can't get you pointed in the right direction.

take care,
-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
Red Good
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: m/c mechanic since 79 AMI grad when they were the only school , running my own retail , full repair, all brands shop for the last 25 years . Quit and moved to Oklahoma and just do frames for anything now . Red

Post by Red Good »

Thanks guys , will have to spend some time reading !

Return to “The Bull Pen”