For my Pagan friends

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

For my Pagan friends

Post by Maz »

Here's some pics of the Altar Candle stand I made for a Good Sister's 50th birthday....
Pentaclecandles001a.jpg
Pentaclecandles001a.jpg (49.49 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
Pentaclecandles002a.jpg
Pentaclecandles002a.jpg (44.01 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
Pentaclecandles003a.jpg
Pentaclecandles003a.jpg (52.5 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
Maz
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

TattooLeeRoy
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi. I am LeeRoy, been biking for 30 yrs now. I ride an ironhead sportster, and (since I have a rider) am wanting to start a ground up build. I am really happy I found CBH, and want to thank you for info it contains. I look forward to the sportster hardtail article, and hope for a girder article

Re: For my Pagan friends

Post by TattooLeeRoy »

My wife likes it.
We can do anything, impossible just takes longer.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Re: For my Pagan friends

Post by krymis »

not the pagans i was thinking of. lol

Return to “The Bull Pen”