video chatroom

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

video chatroom

Post by krymis »

we got a web chatroom setup.
http://globalipvideo.com/page_room.php? ... erhandbook
will be setting up times for video conferences. still trying to figure out the audio end of it but its there.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: video chatroom

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

after our 2nd contact, when I tried to adjust the audio settings, I could not connect to you again. Perhaps you would outline the settings procedure when you have it working , and thanks. H.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Re: video chatroom

Post by krymis »

make sure that you have your speakers and microphone selected
the microphone level should be 100% and the boost should be +10.0

on the video chat screen go to config
then go to the microphone and set at half record volume. keep moving up just to you get echo and distortion

make sure you do not have two sets of speakers set up or do not listen to the microphone output through your speakers.

Return to “The Bull Pen”