new direction

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

new direction

Post by krymis »

I am moving my shop in new directions. I am moving from one-off design anything frames to a set production style. I will have the tire width built for a 140, 200, or 250. I will build a chopper frame 2, 4, or 6 up, 2 or 4 out. the prostreet style 0,2, or 4 up and 4 or 6 out. all the frames will have the same seat height oil tank motor mounts trans mount and battery location. I think i will only do hardtails. I will only do 35, 38, and 40* rake. I will be changing my frame jig over to a production setup with an adjustable neck setup and that is about it. Basically the jig will look something like this.
rudog
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Jack of all. Master of none. Worked in a machine shop since I was 8. Desgined embedded computers for a few years. Done lots in between. If there's anything I've learned with certainty, "Anyone who looks like they know what they're doing is putting on an act."

Re: new direction

Post by rudog »

Good business move! Is that the frame you are producing? I'ld like to know the story of the formed metal componants.

Return to “The Bull Pen”