food for thought

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

food for thought

Post by krymis »

Many guys and gals in this lifestyle belong to a club or at least show alpha characteristics. You may be interested in this blog. Listen to the podcast and tell me if I am way off with our demographic.
http://www.jack-donovan.com/axis/
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Re: food for thought

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

He needs to rethink this misconception.
wtf???
wtf???
hilariousclinton.JPG (66.78 KiB) Viewed 2563 times
These are men. Alpha Males? Could be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpFlKSHFbGM
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Post by krymis »

hansgoudzwaard wrote:He needs to rethink this misconception.
hilariousclinton.JPG
These are men. Alpha Males? Could be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpFlKSHFbGM

the article posted is actually about how bad the idea is to have her as president...
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

Why not ? Billary worked pretty damn well the last time despite 8 years of repug attempts to bring 'em down !
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

krymis wrote:

the article posted is actually about how bad the idea is to have her as president...
This guy (Donovan) is so full of shite. He pleases every point of view in this article.

http://www.radixjournal.com/journal/201 ... ed-hillary

To get that caught up in politics , like Donovan, with the view that the whole scenario is that important, I will bow out to more pleasure able activities.
Yeah, I know, he has things to sell; podcasts, magazine articles, books, blah blah blah.
But I do enjoy the read, and thanks for posting the links.

Haven't taken the hour to listen to his podcast. I am painting the house. Did I ever tell you how much I HATE houses?
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Roundhousefatlip!
Roundhousefatlip!
image.jpg (139.33 KiB) Viewed 2532 times
HaHa!

I couldn't resist.
rudog
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Jack of all. Master of none. Worked in a machine shop since I was 8. Desgined embedded computers for a few years. Done lots in between. If there's anything I've learned with certainty, "Anyone who looks like they know what they're doing is putting on an act."

Post by rudog »

This is the kinda "shite" that gets me in trouble. :auto-dirtbike: :angry-banghead:
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Civil disobedience......Moral courage ?

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYykQTZ55zg&sns=em

The Oxford Club.

Give some of these a listen.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

krymis wrote:Many guys and gals in this lifestyle belong to a club or at least show alpha characteristics. You may be interested in this blog. Listen to the podcast and tell me if I am way off with our demographic.

I listened to the podcast tonight. Very well done and surprised how articulate and concerned Mike Smock and Ron Danielowski are.

If these two men are correct in predicting the "dangerous, violent times" , the training is good for young family members.

Give it a listen.

Well done.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

hansgoudzwaard wrote:
image.jpg
HaHa!

I couldn't resist.
LOL, ROTFLMAO

I cannot think of any positive thing she has accomplished.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Hi Bob

I like topics like this because it reinforces the need for simplicity.

To base your values on any frontman for the make believe governments we vote for???

need I say more?

The following link says something for core values. These are a small part of what I believe in. Small but crucial.

The author is not someone I follow or admire; I don't care what his background is or the source of his feelings.He just makes it very clear.

http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/strengt ... ry-rollins
takenote
takenote
HROLLINS.JPG (51.98 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
krymis
Conventioneer

Post by krymis »

i like Jack's topics and views. I also like www.thepressureproject.com
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

I am listening to the podcast, RACISM THE PHANTOM MENACE."

This is good material.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

krymis wrote:Many guys and gals in this lifestyle belong to a club or at least show alpha characteristics. You may be interested in this blog. Listen to the podcast and tell me if I am way off with our demographic.
I am so ALPHA, I don't want or need to join a club.
:auto-dirtbike: :auto-dirtbike: :auto-dirtbike:

But I have some awesome friends...
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Return to “The Bull Pen”