WOO HOOOO!!

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Bikesandfires
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a 54yo, fat, balding, bearded motorhead living in the hills of Eastern Ky. 35 year and counting firefighter, retired from 31 years as a crane operator, car nut from birth. I hope my free-mail account doesn't keep me from becoming a member of this message board. Current toys: 1966 Ford Fairlane 500, 1967 Sunbeam Tiger clone project, VW trike project, 18' Thundercraft boat.

WOO HOOOO!!

Post by Bikesandfires »

Open for business again..... Thanks to Dan, and anyone else that had a hand in the re-build.
AND......I get to make the first post!!!!! How awesum is that??? :obscene-drinkingcheers:
PLUS.....For the first time in a long time, my post count is higher than Maz..... :banana-dance:
jimmib
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello everyone. first of all a big thanks to "Dan the Man". Some of you know me from the previous (2) boards and some don't, so here goes. I have been a fabricator/welder for over 40 years now. Damn that's a helluva long time to do anything! Anyways, I have built literaly 100's of street rods, pro streeters, racecars, bikes and trikes over the years. Never made the headlines and never will. I do what I do because it is the love of my life.
I enjoy reading the posts on the forum and try to contribute when I can. I am sure that this will be every bit as good as the CBH forum, as we will have most of the same folks. Good luck and post a lot of pics!! Jim

Re: WOO HOOOO!!

Post by jimmib »

You better be prepared to stay on 24/7/365, once maz gets here, if you are gonna stay ahead of her! How that lady has the time to build is beyond me. We must be the only registries so far. So welcome.
Jim
Whoa!...Musta stood up too fast...
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
An optomist is no more than a pessimist with an idea.
Gun control is hitting what you are aiming at.....
jonester123
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello guys and gals, working on my 1979 honda cb750 bobber chopper build plus many other projects etc. I have two workshops at home that i built so i can build bikes and all sorts of parts, and i mainly do auto body work and restoration repairs etc.

Post by jonester123 »

Hi bikesandfires, trying to keep up with maz will be next to impossible she is superwomen when it comes to building bikes. So i agree with jimmib going to be very hard to keep up with her. So glad we all have another forum to keep posting our builds.:lol: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Hello boys.....I'm back :dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

jimmib
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello everyone. first of all a big thanks to "Dan the Man". Some of you know me from the previous (2) boards and some don't, so here goes. I have been a fabricator/welder for over 40 years now. Damn that's a helluva long time to do anything! Anyways, I have built literaly 100's of street rods, pro streeters, racecars, bikes and trikes over the years. Never made the headlines and never will. I do what I do because it is the love of my life.
I enjoy reading the posts on the forum and try to contribute when I can. I am sure that this will be every bit as good as the CBH forum, as we will have most of the same folks. Good luck and post a lot of pics!! Jim

Post by jimmib »

Maz wrote:Hello boys.....I'm back :dance:

Maz xx
That sounds ominous! Where's the pics?
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

jimmib wrote:
Maz wrote:Hello boys.....I'm back :dance:

Maz xx
That sounds ominous! Where's the pics?
Hey Jimmib, give a girl a chance.......only just got the email from Dan....... :naughty: and anyways, I thought I'd better give you guys a headstart..... :snooty:

Pics and updates to follow very soon.......keep your elbows in boys, the Bitch is back :dance: :hand: :snooty:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

dam maz beat me here
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

curt wrote:dam maz beat me here
Hi Curt dude :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Too low...too slow dude.... :dance:

I would have been the first to post but you know us ladies like to make an entrance and we are NEVER on time......... :naughty:

Maz xx
Last edited by Maz on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

hi maz saw the pics of the completed bike on your website it came out very nice
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
jimmib
Lurker

Post by jimmib »

[Maz Quote] Hey Jimmib, give a girl a chance.......only just got the email from Dan....... and anyways, I thought I'd better give you guys a headstart.....

I thought you wold have had those puppies all lined up and ready to upload, but you probably didn't want to blow the server just yet! (That doesn't sound out exactly right!)
Looking forward to when you do post them.
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

curt wrote:hi maz saw the pics of the completed bike on your website it came out very nice
Thanks Bro, I'm very pleased with it but it means even more to hear that from another bike builder :bow-blue:

I've put a few :banana-gotpics: up on here but I'm moving on with the FZ750 project so expect a new thread on that real soon :shifty:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

cool im lookin foreward to it
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Don't worry guys, I've got loads of pics and stuff to share but I kinda figured I'd let the servers settle in a bit before I really get going :dance:

Its been very strange for the last few weeks not chatting to all you guys (and the others who haven't made it here yet) but it was nice to get so many emails from you all :clap:

The Biker Mistress is back and ready to take on a new set of servers..... :think: maybe better not tell Dan just yet :shhh:

Maz xx

gebear
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am hoping to start my new build soon, been getting everything ready in place, 1st need to build jig but I will get there.... lol.. I am living in Swansea, Wales... 49 .. I have never built my own bike before so my first build might not be pretty but it will be mine and built by my own fair hands and no one elses...

Post by gebear »

Sooooo nice to see and hear from you again Maz.... hope you gonna put some of your plans up as well as your future builds. I have enjoyed following them even though I still havent got round to starting my own yet... Problems with my running bike at mo to sort out... well being my only transport at the moment lol.....
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

gebear wrote:Sooooo nice to see and hear from you again Maz.... hope you gonna put some of your plans up as well as your future builds. I have enjoyed following them even though I still havent got round to starting my own yet... Problems with my running bike at mo to sort out... well being my only transport at the moment lol.....
Hi there Gebear, nice to hear from you too - yes I'll be sharing some of my plans as well as my current and future projects and generally trying to be helpful :dance:

Maz xx

Return to “The Bull Pen”