Aloha, another new guy

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Dragstews
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Build, ride and blow-up a few bikes over the years....
Love the Harleys most of all, had many kinds, once I bought a new Harley back in 83.
Was a keeper... But another love popped up and trader her off for the keeper I have now...

Run a small shop in central Fl. Pretty much just do motor work, like doing stroke's and Big Bores... But do the run of the mill stuff to keep the rent paid...

Re: Aloha, another new guy

Post by Dragstews »

Do the blower one first....

....... If it's not blown..... It's gotta SUCK ...!!!!
Swamprabbit1
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm from Arkansas. Farm equipment mechanic. Love working on bikes with my 7yr old daughter. Single dad. Doing it all on my own. Good standing member over on the Honda rebel forum and TCU forum. My first chopper build was a Honda Rebel 250. Looking for a big brother to it. A Honda Rebel 450. I'm wanting to build a girder for the 250 and was told that this is the place to come for knowledge and help.

Post by Swamprabbit1 »

I 2nd the Blower bike.
Seen turbo's and super charger (paxton). But never seen a blower bike.
Gotta be sooooo coooooooool
Through the Gates of Hell for a Wounded Marine.
Devil Doc
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

been going thru your web pages, very cool action ya got going there, love the chevies too.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
2Loose
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Maui boy, farm systems mechanical engineer, sugar cane and pineapple, retired, chopped a '62 FL in '68, still have it, have five HD projects in the shop right now, three are panheads. Try to work on them every day, but often looking for or waiting for parts. Nothing stock going on here, all hot rod street oriental, and mostly old style.

Post by 2Loose »

Thanks guys, I need some time, had a lot of family stuff going on here, and family always comes first....
BUT, I will "geterdone!!!".....

Hmmmm, yeah, I should just make myself do one evening a week on the blower bike, the "Sugar Cane Special"....
and keep it moving along, no matter what!!!
Good thought there....
Got both the trucks (55 and 58 Chevies) running pretty good right now, and the 55 gasser, always drive one of them every day, it's a difficult choice sometimes, I love 'em all....

And the old '62 chopper is almost back together, need to push that so I can ride it!!!
Aloha,
Willy

Return to “The Bull Pen”