The Witch is back.......

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

The Witch is back.......

Post by Maz »

Hi Guys, not sure if anyone has missed me, I went into hospital for a serious but routine stomach operation, which went very well, but as I was leaving the hospital I collapsed with a major pulmonary embolism.... luckily the staff did their magic and saved me, then I spent the next few weeks in intensive care.... I'm home again now and starting the long road to recovery.... so not a lot will be happening in my shop for a while..... I'll catch up with you guys soon.

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: The Witch is back.......

Post by curt »

we missed ya glad your ok
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Customize IT
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am a young punk kid that needs some help building himself a chopper!!

I am sorry I only have a hotmail account???

Tell me what I need to do I need help with my girder!!!

PLESE HELP????

[url=http://imgur.com/8saXkqN][img]http://i.imgur.com/8saXkqNl.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://imgur.com/pXJZqQ0][img]http://i.imgur.com/pXJZqQ0l.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://imgur.com/T3Q4Ev4][img]http://i.imgur.com/T3Q4Ev4l.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://imgur.com/fsXGYQw][img]http://i.imgur.com/fsXGYQwl.jpg[/img][/url]

Post by Customize IT »

XXOOO

Welcome back Girl!

Glad it all went well!
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Hey Lady,
Glad you're doing better, lookin forward to seeing what you are up to, and give my compliments to
the folks at the hospital for doing a good job.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

are you kidding??? OF COURSE we missed you!
sorry to hear about the problems, but glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. take care of yourself, and heal well!

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
gww25
Site Grandaddy
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm just an old chopper builders who still dabbles in the craft and I hope that I can contribute something to the discussions as time goes by. Most of you already know that I started the Chopper Builders Handbook site so you're probably already familiar with my philosophy on choppers and chopper work.

Post by gww25 »

Kind of wondered where you were. Glad to hear that all is well.
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Post by Jeff L »

gww25 wrote:Kind of wondered where you were. Glad to hear that all is well.
+1...Take care of yourself.
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Thanks guys, you may have noticed by the fact I haven't posted much for a while that I've been working way too hard - was doing back-to-back double shifts before I went into hospital (average 100 hours per week) just trying to keep up with the demand for custom work in my shop.... this will now change to more sensible hours so I can actually enjoy some riding time as well as working... far from cutting the business down, we will be expanding and taking on more staff - mostly younger folks to learn the trade but with a few more experienced ones as well, and we are also taking on a major franchise soon.... hopefully this will give me the stability to do what I do best and also have some "me" time..... it should also give me a bit more time to post stuff on here :dance:

More soon guys xx

gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

you were certainly missed lady !!
gasketscraper
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Long time Member, but been out of touch for a while. Been building and riding since my early teens. I work in Alaska for half the year, reside in Seattle the other half. Turn wrenches, weld and fabricate for a living in the Commercial Marine Industry. Have 3 bikes under construction and several riders. Harleys, Nortons and an Indian scout. Enjoy the talent of the individuals on this site!

Post by gasketscraper »

I was actually, just wondering what you were up to these days. Glad to find you are okay, and we all know your are one tough #@*&% Lady! Its going to take more than that to keep you Down!! Good Luck on your new business plan, and cheers to a rapid and complete recovery!
Russ
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: I an indepent biker, no offence to patch holders but I can't be bothered with all that tough guy stuff. I'm into old BMW boxers. Low budget builder. I like my family, my bike and not much else. My current project is an r100rs Beemer that was posted on the old chopperhandbook site under the title "Another BMW gets attacked with a hacksaw".

Post by Russ »

Welcome back. Glad your okay.
sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Post by sleepyonthree »

Glad to hear your better and have you back amongst us. Had been curious as to the absence.
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
Swamprabbit1
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm from Arkansas. Farm equipment mechanic. Love working on bikes with my 7yr old daughter. Single dad. Doing it all on my own. Good standing member over on the Honda rebel forum and TCU forum. My first chopper build was a Honda Rebel 250. Looking for a big brother to it. A Honda Rebel 450. I'm wanting to build a girder for the 250 and was told that this is the place to come for knowledge and help.

Post by Swamprabbit1 »

Welcome back. Glad to hear all is ok.
Through the Gates of Hell for a Wounded Marine.
Devil Doc
Ghostrider61
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Dave but I go by DB most of the time. Was a previous member of CBH before the site restarted. Spent 22 years in the US Army and retired in 2000. Now work for the US Army as a "government slave" (GS) worker. I ride a "highly customized" 1992 Sportster.

Post by Ghostrider61 »

Welcome back Maz. Glad it all turned out good and best wishes for the business expanding.
Sporties Rule
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

I am making a slow recovery but managed to at least sit and pose on my new bike today, pics in the build thread if anyone is interested.... hopefully I will be able to ride (light bikes) again in a few weeks and be mostly recovered back to near full health by spring....

Thanks for missing me guys, its great to be back :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Maz

Return to “The Bull Pen”