Chopper Handbook INTRO and OUTRO

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Chopper Handbook INTRO and OUTRO

Post by krymis »

here are the new instructional video intro and outro clips. Tell us what you guys think.
https://youtu.be/KoZVogp7bY4
https://youtu.be/Wsy4j8bsaOg
Last edited by krymis on Fri May 08, 2015 9:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
krymis
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey dan it chris (krymis) from the CBH board. thanks for opening this back up. hope to have a project to show the build here. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on and so forth. The book of revolations and worlds ends and shit like that.....

Re: Chopper Handbook INTRO and OUTRO

Post by krymis »

don't know if i tagged them right to show up or not.
gww25
Site Grandaddy
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm just an old chopper builders who still dabbles in the craft and I hope that I can contribute something to the discussions as time goes by. Most of you already know that I started the Chopper Builders Handbook site so you're probably already familiar with my philosophy on choppers and chopper work.

Post by gww25 »

Man those were incredible. You've started to bring us into the 21st century. Who ever said that steel benders couldn't drive keyboards.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Very Impressive. The music......... :)
krymis
Conventioneer

Post by krymis »

skeleton of the video . give feedack.
https://youtu.be/DnTxti3mMiU
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Hihowareya
Hihowareya
image.jpg (69.51 KiB) Viewed 5013 times
Perfect for spurring on the new builders.

"Acheivable " is not spelled correctly.

Sorry.
krymis
Conventioneer

Post by krymis »

No problem. that is what i need. I am still learning the software so i am not concentrating on spelling and need others to look. Gary informed me i spelled choppers wrong on the outro the other day.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

lucky I remember how to spell my name some days looks good though
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better

Return to “The Bull Pen”