The Wayback Machine

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
drivermark
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Have always liked choppers since I was a kid, never thought I had skills enough untill I found the "Handbook" sight just recently. Reading the info posted on the "Hand book" sight made me think maybe I can.
I have a little experience fabricating things.
Hoping the yahoo e-mail account doesn't disqualify me from being a member here.

The Wayback Machine

Post by drivermark »

Hello Everyone,
I'm a new member of the board here and I have been reading a lot of the topics and posts trying to learn as much as I can and have run across a lot of references to the "old board" and website and thought that I would throw this out for anyone that was unaware of it.
Google "wayback machine" and you can find the link for Archive.org, a giant library of archived websites with this and the Handbook site included. I was surfing around there hoping to find some of the downloadable plans there but couldn't connect to those links. However there were archives of a lot of articles from the handbook site and discussions on the old board that newer members like myself may find useful.
I know the voices aren't real, but they do have some good ideas
drivermark
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Have always liked choppers since I was a kid, never thought I had skills enough untill I found the "Handbook" sight just recently. Reading the info posted on the "Hand book" sight made me think maybe I can.
I have a little experience fabricating things.
Hoping the yahoo e-mail account doesn't disqualify me from being a member here.

Re: The Wayback Machine

Post by drivermark »

http://web.archive.org/web/200511251124 ... index.html

here's one version that was archived
I know the voices aren't real, but they do have some good ideas

Return to “The Bull Pen”