Restored motorcycle older than owner

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Restored motorcycle older than owner

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

ifitwasmine
ifitwasmine
indianresto.JPG (98.52 KiB) Viewed 4241 times

http://www.recordcourier.com/news/18244 ... than-owner
Dusty-Dave
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi,
Been building and riding since the 60s. My last contest build made The Horse BC last year "Home Built Indian" and had a 40 Indian in the TCU section of the Horse BC the year before.
Iv'e answered to Dusty since 69
Thanks
Dusty

Re: Restored motorcycle older than owner

Post by Dusty-Dave »

Certainly not a restoration but my every day ride Scout is 8 years older than me.
Dusty
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe
But at least I'm enjoying the ride, at least I'll enjoy the ride.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Dusty-Dave wrote:Certainly not a restoration but my every day ride Scout is 8 years older than me.

Dusty
Looks real good. Nice to know that a guy can depend on your daily ride.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Beautiful ride, AND you have some great country to ride it in.
NM 7-2012 Summit east of Tierra Amarilla.jpg.jpg
NM 7-2012 Summit east of Tierra Amarilla.jpg.jpg (121.16 KiB) Viewed 4177 times
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

Bob, I like the view. Good to see you travel again.

Return to “The Bull Pen”