1939 Kurogane Type 95 One of the worlds Rarest

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

1939 Kurogane Type 95 One of the worlds Rarest

Post by hansgoudzwaard »

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (167.51 KiB) Viewed 3596 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (112.89 KiB) Viewed 3601 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (130.39 KiB) Viewed 3601 times

http://www.pipeburn.com/home/2016/04/23 ... pe-95.html

Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (103.24 KiB) Viewed 3601 times
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Re: 1939 Kurogane Type 95 One of the worlds Rarest

Post by budoka »

whoa. i've never even heard of one of those. i'll have to show it to my buddy and see what he knows, if anything. actually, i'd bet one of his customers would know if anyone would. this guy has all sorts of super rare bikes, apparently.

nice one!
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
friday
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: from jockey journal via NZ . got a shovelhead and a early scout project , planning on a mild custom from ground up = NO cutting only minimising and poss hotting up , so not a butcher here nor a 100 pointer! cheers willy

Re: 1939 Kurogane Type 95 One of the worlds Rarest

Post by friday »

Ive heard of these before , the most "common" japanese mfg is Rikuo , right up to the 50s . there is also a company that made a replica indian scout , name unknown .
the japanese confiscated foriegn factories , hey companies were getting cheap labor .

Return to “The Bull Pen”