Forum updates completed 8.27

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Forum updates completed 8.27

Post by budoka »

OK folks, i think i got the forum updated to the newest, most secure version of the software. It may look a bit different and some things may work a bit different, but take it for a test drive and let me know if there are any problems that i need to attend to.

otherwise continue on, my friends.

take care,
-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Forum updates completed 8.27

Post by curt »

thanks dan
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
justin caise
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Seemingly still just a wannabe, as I've not actually built a chopper yet. But I know what I'm doing. I'm startin slow, studying, tooling up, and thinking about it properly - someone here once said "The important thing about finishing your first build is to not let your ambitions exceed your abilities." I'm holdin my ambitions just a little ahead of my abilites so's I can stay motivated. Gary said the balance of time and money is key - So, I'm working that, too. Just reallly grateful to find that this incredible resource is still alive and accessible.
I'm hoping to actually connect with and make some friends here this time.
I'm in So NH repairing and riding the low buck jap junk for now... practicing, discovering my fav riding style, learning CAD, machining, designing and building tools. Lonely. I've got friends and family, and riding buds but no close chopper freaks to hold a torch. Aaaaand, I've said too much again....

Post by justin caise »

Well, I'm back again also after a long unintentional hiatus.

Thank you for your efforts. This place was instrumental to me and is still very important and inspirational toward The Craft.
Your car should be old style
Your clothes rather new
Your chopper - a tasteful mix of the two.
hdwgfx
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Long time member in Greater New Orleans Area. I have been riding since I was 14 yrs old, first Harley in 1973. I own a 02 fxdx and a 01 fxdwg which is all apart. I have been a full time caregiver for my mother for the last 6 yrs. before that I was a network administrator for a big oil company but most of my life I have been mechanic/machinist etc. this is boring gezzzz

Post by hdwgfx »

Dan THANKS for your work!
NOTW

Return to “The Bull Pen”