OK relax, I'm finally here!

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
chopsmitty
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello! I'm one of Michigan's top true custom chopper builders still in the game. I have carved a niche in the market as 'the guy who does everything except Harley based stuff', but that is changing slowly as I develop an appreciation for the single pin engines.

OK relax, I'm finally here!

Post by chopsmitty »

Just kidding y'all. How the hell do you get an avatar loaded up?!?! 6kb max with a 90x90 pixel resolution?!!?!?
triker_chewie
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: chewie from perth western australia. i'm triking up a vw and chopping up a yamaha and repairing broken tools. jeez 200 characters is a lot. GOT A WIFE AND KIDS SPENDING ALL MY PLAY MOEY ON FOOD AND CLOTHES AND OTHER USELESS SHIT sorry bout the caps put them on for the code thing

Re: OK relax, I'm finally here!

Post by triker_chewie »

who cares, show me the Briggs!
ampster
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: got interested in solid modeling and motorcycle designs at the same time - although I haven't built anything yet I do plan on building a custom mc pull behind trailer and will be looking for advise. My Thanks goes out to all the people who have devoted their time into keeping this type of web forum going.

Post by ampster »

I'd lost mine so I had to go back to the CHB site to get a copy and reuse here.

HTH
jimmib
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello everyone. first of all a big thanks to "Dan the Man". Some of you know me from the previous (2) boards and some don't, so here goes. I have been a fabricator/welder for over 40 years now. Damn that's a helluva long time to do anything! Anyways, I have built literaly 100's of street rods, pro streeters, racecars, bikes and trikes over the years. Never made the headlines and never will. I do what I do because it is the love of my life.
I enjoy reading the posts on the forum and try to contribute when I can. I am sure that this will be every bit as good as the CBH forum, as we will have most of the same folks. Good luck and post a lot of pics!! Jim

Post by jimmib »

Good to see ya made it!
Whoa!...Musta stood up too fast...
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
An optomist is no more than a pessimist with an idea.
Gun control is hitting what you are aiming at.....
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

email me the pic you wanna use and i'll run it thru the shrink-o-matic for ya. :banana-dance:

good to see ya! what you cooking up now in that wonderfully twisted mind of yours?

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
sleepyonthree
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: All around tinkerer. Hotrods, cycles, trikes, gardening, cooking, women. Originally joined CBH Jan 29, 2006. Way to many projects, but, thats the fun. Live out in the boonies, less complaints from conformist neighbors.

Post by sleepyonthree »

Cool, your back aboard.

Ya - what he said...... :D Quote: by triker_chewie » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:23 am
who cares, show me the Briggs! Quote:
nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Yo Smitty dude, nice to see you here :banana-dance:

Can't wait to see what you've been up to recently........ :dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

chopsmitty
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hello! I'm one of Michigan's top true custom chopper builders still in the game. I have carved a niche in the market as 'the guy who does everything except Harley based stuff', but that is changing slowly as I develop an appreciation for the single pin engines.

Post by chopsmitty »

budoka wrote:email me the pic you wanna use and i'll run it thru the shrink-o-matic for ya. :banana-dance:

good to see ya! what you cooking up now in that wonderfully twisted mind of yours?

-dan
I've been playing with ...anything on photoshop and definately have the image size under 6k and the pixel size under 90 sq. and it still won't load :think:
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

trick may be in what PS calls 6k, what your system software says is 6k, and what the file server for the forum says is 6k. it's aggravating. if i get the time i'll check into changing that setting and bumping up the filesize limit.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/

Return to “The Bull Pen”