chopper builders cds

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Jay
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: My name is Jay and I was a member of the board in 06. I have not registered because of the free mail ban. But just read your thinking of ending that. I only have Gmail because I live rural and my phone is my only internet connection. I built a iornhead chop as my first easy project in 06. My current project is an 06 dyna chop. Alot of Fab because there is nothing a available for it. Will be starting on the frame in 10 weeks because I am saving for a bender. Feel like I have a little to offer as I'm a machinist by trade and was a welder before that. Also feel like I could benefit from the boards help on my current project. I have noticed there is little activity on the board but feel there are a lot of people like me who can only read. I would like to start a project build log. As well as a frame build in the frame section. My style is kind of a mix. I like bare bones with a pro street flavor. Single curved down tube. But with a narrow tire. High mounted tank. And hand fabed forwards. It's just a picture in my mind now but will soon be reality. I will focus on building as much as possible for this. I hope you will consider my application and look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

chopper builders cds

Post by Jay »

Was wondering if anyone knew if you could order the CD download with Gary being Mia?
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Re: chopper builders cds

Post by budoka »

Hello Jay,
you might want to check on the Facebook page. there might be some info on there that i don't have about how to get in touch with Gary.

take care,
-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
Brandundee
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Desk Jockey and paper cut survivor. I know my way around a Manuel Lathe/Mill & Grinders just a little. Also know a little Autocad and Solidworks.

Current Bike- 91 FXR

Previous Bikes- Cone Shovel Chopper, IH Chopper

Project- 57' Straight Leg

Re: chopper builders cds

Post by Brandundee »

Jay wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:06 pm Was wondering if anyone knew if you could order the CD download with Gary being Mia?
I just bought it. It should send automatically but it didn't I messaged him and he got back to me in a few days and sent them to me. I haven't had time to open them but he is still returning emails and the pdf files you can still purchase.

Return to “The Bull Pen”