Harley to discontinue Dyna's

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
SoCalBiker
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I've got motorcycles in my blood. Growing up with my dad riding them, I feel like I've always had my fingers tightly wound around handlebar grips. My taste for bikes and the family are strong and the only bike I'll ride is one that's been stripped down to the essentials. I don't care for all of high tech stuff on the new stuff. I just want simplicity. not a Limousine on 2 wheels.

Harley to discontinue Dyna's

Post by SoCalBiker »

Heard about this a few weeks ago. Looks like they're bringing out a new model called the "Livewire, too." Looks to be an electric motorcycle in the style of a "sport bike."

Times change and I guess this is the direction they're going in. I still love my custom builds and I think that internal combustion engines can still be built to be more environmentally friendly. I mean, shit, there's E85 gasoline available and I know one drawback of that is the lower energy output of the fuel itself but that can be corrected with higher compression pistons/heads, correct? Just needs to be squeezed a lot more, like some nice tatas! lmmfao

But, if there ever comes an electric motor setup that can be used in custom builds, that'd be cool.

Return to “The Bull Pen”