Hi folks

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
Gremlin
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: It's me, Gremlin, from Winnipeg. I do custom leather and chainmaille for those that want quality. I ride a 2002 Sportster. My son calls me an oversized garden gnome. I am a family man (wife and son) and currently retired.

Hi folks

Post by Gremlin »

Knock knock
*hears chirping*
Anybody home?
Just stopping in to say hello. The original Gremlin from CBH here. Hope everyone is well. I’ll check back in later.
I don't make mistakes, I experiment.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Hi folks

Post by curt »

hello buried in snow waiting for warm
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

Hey buddy, whatcha been up to? it's like watchin the grass grow in here lately, but it's nice to see ya checking in!

take care,
-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
Indian Mark
General Smart-Ass
SELF INTRODUCTION: So,...I guess I'm a newb. Can I get my "General Smart-Ass" moniker back, or do I actually have to build something. Like a chopper for example. I am hoping to re-start a build that's been sitting in my shop for a couple years with most of the parts already acquired.
Just wanted to thank Dan and anyone else involved in getting this board up and running.
Dan is a personal friend of mine and one of the finest people I know. I have a world of respect for him, not just for his work here but also for reasons beyond this forum.
Not sure if that's 200 words, but that's my intro and I'm sticking to it.
BTW, I'm Mark. Not Indian, just a fanatic of the motorcycle brand.

Post by Indian Mark »

Hey Grem, was just thinking about you the other day!! What you riding now?
Gremlin
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: It's me, Gremlin, from Winnipeg. I do custom leather and chainmaille for those that want quality. I ride a 2002 Sportster. My son calls me an oversized garden gnome. I am a family man (wife and son) and currently retired.

Post by Gremlin »

Curt, Dan, and Mark....how ya’ll doing? Snow is rapidly melting here and the city is prepping for a bit of flooding. It won’t affect the wife and I tho. We are not that close to the river.

Curt, thanks for the hello. Sorry man, but I don’t remember you. Jog my memory a bit. What were you riding/building back then?

Dan, glad to see you keeping the board up and running for this merry band of misfits. You are doing an amazing job. Are you still living in Japan? Some of the shows they have there are crazy. I’ve seen pictures of some real interesting builds that come out of Japan.

Mark, I still have the Sportster. Don’t ride it much tho. The rewards of a life well lived have caught up with me. Knee and hip issues so coming to a stop gets interesting when I try to put my foot down. :whistle: I also have a 1975 Honda CB360T that I might just turn into a grocery getter/errand runner trike. No stopping issues that way. :D How is your build coming? You finish that bad boy yet?

Well, I gotta waddle, dog wants out.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

I wasn't we haven't talked before . you said hello so I said hi back just a friendly guy
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Gremlin
NewB

Post by Gremlin »

Well Curt, good to meet you. let me introduce myself. My name is Curtis (honest, it is). I’ve been called many things over the years but Grem or “chauffeur” are the ones that stuck. I live up here in Winnipeg Canada.
curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

good to meet you too . my actual name is Curtis too but I only use curt . im here in rome new York finally starting to thaw out here hope its getting better up there in the winter wonderland

Return to “The Bull Pen”