I'm alive too

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Re: I'm alive too

Post by budoka »

hey dude, glad to see you back and still kicking! health crap can sure be a load to deal with. looks like i'm about to go through some of my own. you doing ok man?

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
gearhead1951
Builder
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am an expat tennessee hillbilly and retired us navy engineer livin' in Scotland and I have a love of old cars , trucks, motorcycles and most any other machinery !

I dont know if I can think of enough to say to reach the two hundred charactor minimun set by the mods , but I will persevere

Post by gearhead1951 »

Yeah, right now I am doing OK, If I get past next Nov with no unpleasant surprises, I will be considered to be in remission!!
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

let's hope the time goes by with no issues!

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

what dan said
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
friday
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: from jockey journal via NZ . got a shovelhead and a early scout project , planning on a mild custom from ground up = NO cutting only minimising and poss hotting up , so not a butcher here nor a 100 pointer! cheers willy

Post by friday »

I check in for any new posts

Return to “The Bull Pen”