forum software updated 21.03.19

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

forum software updated 21.03.19

Post by budoka »

OK folks, we now have the brightest, shiniest, most secure version of the software loaded up and running. I may suck with approving new users, but at least I keep the forum secure, LOL.

if you all see something not working right or at all, just PM me and i'll see if i can't screw it up worse.

take care,
-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: forum software updated 21.03.19

Post by curt »

glad your here to take care of things
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

long as I'm able to keep it up, this place will be here. i'm just glad to see folks on here every now and again. got a lot to post myself, but i can never seem to remember to take photos of what i'm doing, LOL. gotta try harder.

btw, good to see ya curt!

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
drivermark
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Have always liked choppers since I was a kid, never thought I had skills enough untill I found the "Handbook" sight just recently. Reading the info posted on the "Hand book" sight made me think maybe I can.
I have a little experience fabricating things.
Hoping the yahoo e-mail account doesn't disqualify me from being a member here.

Post by drivermark »

Thanks for all the hard work, it is appreciated
I know the voices aren't real, but they do have some good ideas
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Hey Dan, sorry I seem to have let the side down a bit, had some major health issues so haven't been posting much, will make a note to try harder, especially as you have put so much effort into keeping this forum going ........
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Return to “The Bull Pen”