Page 3?

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
l0cate
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I've been into bikes and hotrod since I can remember. My freshman year I had a 74 Iron Head chopper I had built from a basket case and a 68 SS Cheville also built from junk yard condition by me. I've had either a chopper or race car every since. It's in my blood, especially when it comes to Choppers.

Page 3?

Post by l0cate »

Hi everyone,

I hope I'm not being too forward but I was wondering if Page 3 of the Dick Allen springer build is ever going to be posted? I've ordered the springer build plans but they didn't come with the Dick Allen forks, unless that's what the CBH Springer fork plans are. Anyway, just curious to see the rest of the build for the Dick Allen set.

Cheers

l0cate
Fossil
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Just an old Dude exploring the world while I still have time. Used to be a member here but forgot my login information so trying to re-register. Working on the placer deposits in Nevada so no roads here to ride anything on unless it;s a dirt bike and even that can be pretty hairy. Nice to see that the place is still active. The old CBH is due to go offline in November. Have to computer anymore and cell signals out here are few and far between so it's hard to maintain any type of regular contact with anybody but glad to see a lot of familiar names.

Re: Page 3?

Post by Fossil »

I didn't post the remaining pages since people were already pirating the few sketches in article and the rights to these forks still belong to Drew and Darcy Allen even though the rights to the plans belong to me. Theoretically a person can build a set of forks based on the plans but only for their own personal use, not for resale but I don't know if I will ever post the working drawings in this age of copyright infringement madness.
Thanks for the interest,
Gary

Return to “The Bull Pen”