So...What do I do??

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Re: So...What do I do??

Post by budoka »

again, late in seeing this. looks like the host email for the site isn't forwarding my notification emails. technical crap. i should check in more often.

anyway, i was just wondering what was happening with this and scheming around in my head with maybe buying it and building it in the States just to have something to play on when I come home for visits. glad you were able to find someone to take over on it. post up pics when he finishes it, i'd love to see it.

take care,
-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
lamf
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: it's me, gary a. from michigan ... haven't logged into the handbook forum fro a while ... tried to login in under my lamf screen name ... can't get in ... ??? ... let me in dan! ... you there big jim?

Re: So...What do I do??

Post by lamf »

Hey Mark. Just noticed this post. Long time no see. Hope you're doing well. Sorry to see your project never got finished. For what it's worth I think it would have looked cool. I still see a few big rear tires out there. Although, I even reduced mine down to a 240. Glad Ken is doing well. Is he still living in Windsor ?
Be well. Gary A.
息をするたびに人生を知る
Iki o suru tabi ni jinsei o shiru

Return to “The Bull Pen”