Road trip! 👍👍👍

The general bullshit and chatty section where we post general gossip.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Road trip! 👍👍👍

Post by railroad bob »

Driving from Philly to TX next week.
FC4BD883-825C-4439-A8B0-1A2FAEA97B2D.jpeg
FC4BD883-825C-4439-A8B0-1A2FAEA97B2D.jpeg (121.86 KiB) Viewed 4161 times
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Re: Road trip! 👍👍👍

Post by railroad bob »

Planning to run north end of Blue Ridge Parkway, Whhels Thru Time Museum, Tail of the Dragon during trip
TANSTAAFL
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

And maybe a stop at Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum
TANSTAAFL
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

thats a nice ride
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Jeff L
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hey...I live in South Jersey (the Super Fund State) work as an Operating Engineer local825.Besides bikes I love to fish the surf.I have my current & seemingly endless project a BSA 750 Rocket3, a 72 Honda CB750,79 Kawasaki KZ1000, 48 Simplex, & a 62 Norton Atlas engine

Post by Jeff L »

Sounds like a fun trip. I live just across the river from Philthy.
Changing the shape of the Earth...1 bucket at a time...IUOE local 825 top of the food chain
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Car is in West Chester. I pick it up morning of the 8th.
TANSTAAFL
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

so how was the trip, man? hope everything went smoothly.

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Shake down became a break down.
Wound up towing to Uhaul, renting truck and trailer.

Safely stored and waiting for repairs.
TANSTAAFL

Return to “The Bull Pen”