BUDOKA!!!!!!!!!

If you're new here please read this section first
BIGJIM
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

BUDOKA!!!!!!!!!

Post by BIGJIM »

Dan,
On the registration page could you change this......
WE DO NOT APPROVE ANY REGISTRATIONS USING FREEMAIL ACCOUNTS. THIS MEANS NO HOTMAIL, GMAIL, YAHOO, ETC.
to this.........
WE DO NOT APPROVE ANY REGISTRATIONS USING FREEMAIL ACCOUNTS. THIS MEANS NO HOTMAIL, GMAIL, YAHOO, ETC.

Although my ATT email now uses Yahoo. :laughing-rolling:
TattooLeeRoy
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi. I am LeeRoy, been biking for 30 yrs now. I ride an ironhead sportster, and (since I have a rider) am wanting to start a ground up build. I am really happy I found CBH, and want to thank you for info it contains. I look forward to the sportster hardtail article, and hope for a girder article

Re: BUDOKA!!!!!!!!!

Post by TattooLeeRoy »

Mine too.
We can do anything, impossible just takes longer.
dpreacher
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: First ride: 1968. First chopper magazines: July 1971. First chopper: Honda 550 Four in an AMEN rigid frame, 1979. Now I'm 61 and there's 5 Harleys in my garage. Real bikers build what they ride. If you don't wrench your ride you're not a biker, just an enthusiast.

Post by dpreacher »

Question {hypothetical situation}: So I put my 1991 ironhead Knuckster up for sale. Success! Six years later the ad's still up. Is there a way to delete that? I've seen a couple things I'd be interested in if they hadn't been sold long ago.
Mannyroad
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi,
I am a UK biker who has been riding since the late 70's. Back then I built my own BSA A7 (500cc twin) chop but after that I went down the standard bikes route till about 8 years back when I built a custom built bobber with an S&S 84" shovelhead motor. Since then I've acquired four other bikes which I've customised. I now want to build a new bike, based on a Fendland Choppers Bar Hopper hardtail frame. It will be powered by an XS 650 motor and have springer forks. I've always wanted a bike with springers. Looking forward to this one.

Post by Mannyroad »

Hi Budoka,
I'm new to this forum site and am experiencing problems getting any PM's to clear my outbox. I've tried to PM you about this problem but guess what? Yep, that message is stuck in my outbox too. So I've no way of communicating with anyone on this forum site except commenting on someone's post, like now.

I thought the PMing problem might be because I attached a small file, but PM's simple won't send period, files or no files. Is this something you can sort out? If not there won't be much point me staying on as a member really, which would be a shame.

Hope you can help.
Mannyroad
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi,
I am a UK biker who has been riding since the late 70's. Back then I built my own BSA A7 (500cc twin) chop but after that I went down the standard bikes route till about 8 years back when I built a custom built bobber with an S&S 84" shovelhead motor. Since then I've acquired four other bikes which I've customised. I now want to build a new bike, based on a Fendland Choppers Bar Hopper hardtail frame. It will be powered by an XS 650 motor and have springer forks. I've always wanted a bike with springers. Looking forward to this one.

Post by Mannyroad »

Just thinking here. It couldn't have anything to do with me registering using freemail (gmail) could it???

Return to “The Board Policy”