Stick shift

Post Long-worded personal life observations here.
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Stick shift

Post by Maz »

Just in case there is any doubt....
311377_246326355418533_100001235127384_776236_750396606_n.jpg
311377_246326355418533_100001235127384_776236_750396606_n.jpg (8.58 KiB) Viewed 6075 times
Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: Stick shift

Post by curt »

lol i love that
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Got a new sign for my workshop.....
300392_175024989249176_100002250270664_372508_848759235_n.jpg
300392_175024989249176_100002250270664_372508_848759235_n.jpg (24.72 KiB) Viewed 6061 times
Says it all really....... :confusion-shrug:

Maz xx

Blaksmith
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Required information. Glad to see the board still up an I hope we get more active. Time will tell but this is a good start. Many thanks to Dan for picking up the reins and maybe more building will take place as the economy picks up.

Post by Blaksmith »

Holy crap! A CHICK! That IS good news. I dig chicks that ride but I like 'em even more when they build and fab. How cool is that? Welcome.
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Blaksmith wrote:Holy crap! A CHICK! That IS good news. I dig chicks that ride but I like 'em even more when they build and fab. How cool is that? Welcome.
Why thanks you kind sir :dance:

Actually I'm no ordinary chick, not even just a biker chick... :think: ...
I'm the English Biker Mistress and well known Witch :snooty: :hand: :naughty: :dance: :flags-wavegreatbritain: :teasing-whipyellow:

Just happy to be here amongst all you big strong guys :whistle: :banana-dance: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :laughing-rolling:

Maz xx

Blaksmith
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: Required information. Glad to see the board still up an I hope we get more active. Time will tell but this is a good start. Many thanks to Dan for picking up the reins and maybe more building will take place as the economy picks up.

Post by Blaksmith »

Cool is as cool does.
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

:text-goodpost:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

gotta like a chick that can drive a stick
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
rakeNtrail
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Just a grumpy old welder/chopperhedd Spent far too much time burning wire for a living but hey, one does have to pay the bills ya know! Worked shipyards and fab shops welding about everything stick, mig, tig and sub-arc. Both hand held and automated. Worked weekends in a Honda shop in the late 70's and in an all bike shop in the late 80's thru early 90's. Likes? Choppers, rock-N-roll, NRA and boobies! Dislikes? PC, VD, AARP & NAACP I'm pro business and totally against big government interfering in our daily lives. Live free or die baby and you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands. Do love little children and puppies though. Both of them can turn me into a 300lb. old softie!

Post by rakeNtrail »

Maz?

You need a bigger stick? :banana-dance: :banana-fingers: :banana-dance: :laughing-rolling:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

rakeNtrail wrote:Maz?

You need a bigger stick? :banana-dance: :banana-fingers: :banana-dance: :laughing-rolling:
:naughty: :laughing-rolling:

Maz xx

Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Or maybe a bigger sword....
Hparty004.jpg
Hparty004.jpg (56.7 KiB) Viewed 6012 times
I don't usually do fancy dress, especially when it means wearing a dark wig (yes I know it doesn't suit me!!!) but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to play with a big sword...

Well it was for a Halloween party after all.....

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

:whistle: :whistle:
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

Thanks hun :oops: :banana-dance:

Maz xx

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

welcome
Maz
Biker Mistress

Post by Maz »

<<<<<sigh>>>>>

Maz xx

Return to “Rants, Raves, Vents, Editorials and Philosophy”