Jokes

Post Long-worded personal life observations here.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Jokes

Post by railroad bob »

I just found out the ideal weight for a politician...

About 3 pounds, including the urn.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Re: Jokes

Post by railroad bob »

An old man and old woman were arguing all day, and decided to take a drive in the country to settle down.

Driving along, the old man sees a herd of mules and donkeys in a pasture.
He looks over at his wife and says "Relatives of yours?"

She sees the herd and says "Yep. In-laws."
TANSTAAFL
budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

Nice, i needed the laughs!
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

I told this joke yesterday to a friend who grew up in Oklahoma. For folks who may not know, for many years there has a been mostly friendly rivalry between Texans and Okies.
And jokes about Texas Aggies.

There was a Texas Aggie who was so dumb, he moved from Texas to Oklahoma.
When he did, the IQ of both states went up.
TANSTAAFL
Dusty-Dave
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi,
Been building and riding since the 60s. My last contest build made The Horse BC last year "Home Built Indian" and had a 40 Indian in the TCU section of the Horse BC the year before.
Iv'e answered to Dusty since 69
Thanks
Dusty

Post by Dusty-Dave »

My dad told me that if a man owned Texas and Hell he should rent Texas out and live in Hell.
Dusty
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe
But at least I'm enjoying the ride, at least I'll enjoy the ride.
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Some folks were traveling thru Texas during the frontier days and happened upon an abandoned homestead.
A sign was in front.
It said 30 miles to timber, 20 miles to water, 1 inch to Hell.
Going to California.
TANSTAAFL
drivermark
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Have always liked choppers since I was a kid, never thought I had skills enough untill I found the "Handbook" sight just recently. Reading the info posted on the "Hand book" sight made me think maybe I can.
I have a little experience fabricating things.
Hoping the yahoo e-mail account doesn't disqualify me from being a member here.

Post by drivermark »

Seen in a bar in Idaho:
A cowboy hat sitting on top of a pair of cowboy boots with a little sign that said

"Texan with the shit kicked outta him"
I know the voices aren't real, but they do have some good ideas
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
TANSTAAFL
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

A blue whales anus can open up to 3.5 feet, making it the world's largest asshole next to Joe Biden.
TANSTAAFL
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

An old man and woman were at church.
He leaned over and whispered in her ear, I've just had a silent fart, what should I do?

Put new batteries in your hearing aids.
TANSTAAFL
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Alec Baldwin is mandating shots at work.
TANSTAAFL
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

When I was still married I told my wife I wanted to try anal sex.

She said she had been having sex with an asshole for years.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TANSTAAFL
Dusty-Dave
Conventioneer
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi,
Been building and riding since the 60s. My last contest build made The Horse BC last year "Home Built Indian" and had a 40 Indian in the TCU section of the Horse BC the year before.
Iv'e answered to Dusty since 69
Thanks
Dusty

Post by Dusty-Dave »

If your mechanic has one clean finger, he probably just had sex
Dusty
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe
But at least I'm enjoying the ride, at least I'll enjoy the ride.
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

I found out how to stop 2 deaf people from arguing.

Turn out the lights!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TANSTAAFL
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

An atheist decided to go hiking in the forest. After walking for an hour, he's in a secluded section, and suddenly sees a grizzly bear. Freaking out, he does exactly what you shouldn't do.
He starts running like hell! And the bear starts chasing him, yummy.

The atheist stumbles, falls, and when he rolls onto his back, the bear is already raising a huge paw to strike.

The atheist screams, God help me!

Suddenly the bear freezes, and God says, all these years you've disavowed me and told everyone I don't exist.
Why should I help you now?

The atheist replied, You're right, and I was wrong, but it would be hypocritical of me to become a Christian now.
Can you at least make the bear a Christian?

God said, Very well.

The bear unfreezes, puts its paws together, and says, Oh Lord for this bountiful feast you have put before me, I give thanks.
TANSTAAFL

Return to “Rants, Raves, Vents, Editorials and Philosophy”