Jokes

Post Long-worded personal life observations here.
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Re: Jokes

Post by railroad bob »

Pork Fact #16:

People who eat pork are less likely to blow themselves up.
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Jeep is planning a new model for 2024 called the Elizabeth Warren.

It's all white and thinks it's a Cherokee.
TANSTAAFL
railroad bob
Contributor

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Why are cucumbers wrapped in Plastic?

So they can be eaten after use.
TANSTAAFL
drivermark
Tourist
SELF INTRODUCTION: Have always liked choppers since I was a kid, never thought I had skills enough untill I found the "Handbook" sight just recently. Reading the info posted on the "Hand book" sight made me think maybe I can.
I have a little experience fabricating things.
Hoping the yahoo e-mail account doesn't disqualify me from being a member here.

Post by drivermark »

Guy walks into a bar, tells the bartender Gimme six shots of whiskey straight up" the barkeep pours six shots and the guy starts shooting them back one right after another. after the fourth one the barkeep says " a man drinking like that must be celebrating something" the man replies " I'm celebratin' my first blow job!" and slams down number five, to which the barkeep says " well hell hows about another one on the house?"

the guy looks at the bartender and a says " thanks but if six don't get the taste outta my mouth nothin' will" :D
I know the voices aren't real, but they do have some good ideas

Return to “Rants, Raves, Vents, Editorials and Philosophy”