Free Live streaming of AMA flat track racing

Post info about upcoming events, shows and parties here.
(posts will be removed 6 months after being posted)
Dusty-Dave
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi,
Been building and riding since the 60s. My last contest build made The Horse BC last year "Home Built Indian" and had a 40 Indian in the TCU section of the Horse BC the year before.
Iv'e answered to Dusty since 69
Thanks
Dusty

Free Live streaming of AMA flat track racing

Post by Dusty-Dave » Thu May 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Indian is offering free live streaming of this years flat track season and some of the Holligan races. Next race is the Sacramento Mile 05/20/17 at 2:00 local time http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/f ... ive-stream
Dusty
Driving that train, high on cocaine,
Casey jones is ready, watch your speed.
Trouble ahead, trouble behind,
And you know that notion just crossed my mind.

SoCalBiker
NewB
SELF INTRODUCTION: I've got motorcycles in my blood. Growing up with my dad riding them, I feel like I've always had my fingers tightly wound around handlebar grips. My taste for bikes and the family are strong and the only bike I'll ride is one that's been stripped down to the essentials. I don't care for all of high tech stuff on the new stuff. I just want simplicity. not a Limousine on 2 wheels.

Re: Free Live streaming of AMA flat track racing

Post by SoCalBiker » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:14 pm

aww man! i missed it!

Dusty-Dave
Stalker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi,
Been building and riding since the 60s. My last contest build made The Horse BC last year "Home Built Indian" and had a 40 Indian in the TCU section of the Horse BC the year before.
Iv'e answered to Dusty since 69
Thanks
Dusty

Post by Dusty-Dave » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:10 pm

Next one is June 17 The Oklahoma City mile. They gots a schedule posted on http://www.indianmotorcycle.com
Dusty
Driving that train, high on cocaine,
Casey jones is ready, watch your speed.
Trouble ahead, trouble behind,
And you know that notion just crossed my mind.

hansgoudzwaard
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: I was on the last board as bonustoolkit. I have changed that to my given name.
I started a project build there " File and Fit." I paln to continue that when I go back home in Dec. 2011. I first joined the board when Gary W had it in the year 2005. That was the time I really gained an interest in building chops. I have a long way to go, compared to some here.

Post by hansgoudzwaard » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:16 am

I need to watch this. Thanks.

Return to “Events, Shows and Other Happenings”