Feedback on Big Jim's Brass Pushrod Tubes

Use this area as you will.
Ghostrider61
Lurker
SELF INTRODUCTION: Name is Dave but I go by DB most of the time. Was a previous member of CBH before the site restarted. Spent 22 years in the US Army and retired in 2000. Now work for the US Army as a "government slave" (GS) worker. I ride a "highly customized" 1992 Sportster.

Feedback on Big Jim's Brass Pushrod Tubes

Post by Ghostrider61 »

1. Awesome work - Fuckin' A

2. PayPal for the invoice and it was easy

3. Got here (Italy - APO) within a couple of weeks from shipping

4. Packed perfectly - each tube in a plastic tube with rubber end caps - cant get damaged

5. Great to deal with Jim - asked exact questions and went the extra mile when answering mine

A 10+ experience. I recommend Jim and his work to everybody. I'll get some pictures when I get these installed on the Sporty. They are definitely going to turn heads.
Sporties Rule
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Re: Feedback on Big Jim's Brass Pushrod Tubes

Post by Maz »

Nice to hear a good outcome to a deal guys - looking forward to pics of your sporty with the brass tubes installed :banana-dance:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

budoka
Site Admin
SELF INTRODUCTION: I'm a Kentucky boy who's found himself transplanted into Japan. been into turning wrenches as long as i can remember. i love muscle cars, hotrod bikes, and the martial arts.

been a member of this board since back when it was a part of Chopperweb. been handling the tech side and sharing the admin duties for several years now.

Post by budoka »

yeah, i know. i've had a woody for those ever since he offered them. after i get my engine put back together...

-dan
-experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://knuckleheadsummer.blogspot.com/
railroad bob
Contributor
SELF INTRODUCTION: Hi Dan, thanks for your time and energy spent on this new board. I hope you will give me a waiver on the email account, I have used gmail so long I don't have a clue what my service provider account is.
I just returned home from a 2 week trip in New Mexico, have a few good pix, can't wait to share my off-highway traveling. Got to put 1400 miles on the scoot.

Best, Bob Davidson

Post by railroad bob »

Yeah, they do look sweet, cant wait for pix on the bike...
Alaska - Land of the Individual and Other Endangered Species
An Armed Society is a Polite Society,...
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
TANSTAAFL

Return to “Feedback, Bitches and Suggestions Box”