I lay claim to this section!

Use this area as you will.
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Re: I lay claim to this section!

Post by curt »

rakeNtrail wrote:
curt wrote:
Maz wrote:It says "bitches" in the title so its mine :snooty: hands of boys :hand: :naughty: :dance:

Maz xx

where would ya like my hands

Curt? I think the headlights need a little polishing. Can you "handle it"? :laughing-rolling: :banana-fingers: :laughing-rolling: :banana-dance: :laughing-rolling: :popcorn: :laughing-rolling: :confusion-helpsign: :laughing-rolling:
definatly
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
curt
Long in the Tooth
SELF INTRODUCTION: hi everyone its me from the old bord hopeing to see everyone come here and all the newcomers . lets make this as good as the old one or even better . lookin foreward to seeing everyones projects continue and ill be continueing mine too

Post by curt »

gearhead1951 wrote:Aint been caged since I quit drinkin' (31yrs this month) and have no plans to be there agin( if it does happen , it'll be after the fight) :laughing-rolling: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
funny thats when i stoped gettin caged too
ever notice when you hit somethin or someone with a hammer you feel instantly better
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

Ok, Ok, you guys are forgiven.......and anyway, I don't have enough steel to build cages strong enough to keep the both of you :snooty:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

curt
Long in the Tooth

Post by curt »

no cage needed just let me loose in the shop
Maz
Biker Mistress
SELF INTRODUCTION: The Biker Mistress, Blonde, blue eyes, English Lady bike builder and previously a member of the CBH. I run my own custom bike and chop shop (MazChopz) on the south west coast of England. I have been building custom bikes for over 35 years and have built some 130 bikes so far. I am happy to share my knowledge and "expertise" and also hope to learn from the other forum members. I look forward to meeting up with many of my friends from the CBH and especially to seeing how Dan got on with his Knuck.

Post by Maz »

curt wrote:no cage needed just let me loose in the shop
well maybe, but I usually keep my men on a tight leash....... :naughty:

Maz xx
Blonde, blue eyes, English Custom Bike builder and Biker Mistress!!!

Return to “Feedback, Bitches and Suggestions Box”